Groups
    EXPIRED

I cant wait for .........

The new iphone!!!!!!!!!, i want to be the first person to buy it LOL! get to o2 shop with 350 quids in my pocket! lol, if 8gb is 350 as "rumoured" how much is 16gb?

17 Comments

what is the diference between this "newone" and the old one?

raptorcigs;2367051

itl cost more :thumbsup:

acecatcher3;2367066

itl cost more :thumbsup:

LMAO:w00t:

Banned

im doing a conference at the o2 call center on the 10th of july

they are allowed to buy 2 at 100 pound each
    so i will get 1 on the 10 th of july

I take it you're under 25 ?

Banned

no im 37 38 on 1st of july

danby jason;2367128

no im 37 38 on 1st of july

Danby .... I was talking to the OP .. we posted at the same time .. ... sorry I should of been clearer :oops:
    (Though I did think you were a young lad !!) (Not saying your old ! )

Banned

snowtiger;2367139

Danby .... I was talking to the OP .. we posted at the same time .. ... … Danby .... I was talking to the OP .. we posted at the same time .. ... sorry I should of been clearer :oops:(Though I did think you were a young lad !!) (Not saying your old ! )

im still a kid at heart :-D

danby jason;2367116

im doing a conference at the o2 call center on the 10th of july they are … im doing a conference at the o2 call center on the 10th of july they are allowed to buy 2 at 100 pound each so i will get 1 on the 10 th of july

Danby - Sorry - are you saying the new iphone will be £100 on PAYG???? I am also an oldie (39 in Aug) so it may be my age !!

raptorcigs;2367051

3G internet, better applications and a £150 retail price, here is an interesting read :

]http//cr…htm

Tatey;2367301

http://uk.gizmodo.com/2008/06/12/ouch_payasyougo_iphone_3g_stin.html

Yep - it's me age!!:oops:

i wish apple marketing wasnt so perfect

iphone was good at first but now i cant be asked lol. Im waiting for the sony ericsson xperia.

Banned

melmorc;2367281

Danby - Sorry - are you saying the new iphone will be £100 on PAYG???? I … Danby - Sorry - are you saying the new iphone will be £100 on PAYG???? I am also an oldie (39 in Aug) so it may be my age !!

dont think so

the people at the call centre are aloud to buy 2 for half price
    im going to try and buy 1 of them when im there
    wish me luck

its a gimmick - wel done apple rip more people off.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions