Groups
    EXPIRED

I challenge you...

to find the cheapest BREAD BIN on the internet!

remember to include shipping costs

Its a boring thing that I have to buy and I dont want to waste hard earned money on it!

9 Comments

Can you get to Argos?

They have a couple of decent looking cheap breadbins ]click £9.99

and this one ]click £9.99

I was just about to post the same thing when i found this thread! Great minds think alike eh?!!

I've just bought a breadmaker and thought i would get a bread bin to go with it, but good grief i can't believe how expensive they are!! I can't believe people will spend £30+ on what is essentially a box!

The argos ones don't look too bad, but is there anywhere you can get them for under a tenner?

I've looked around a bit but they all seem really expensive, and even on ebay they're pretty pricey due to the high delivery costs...

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]£7.97[/COLOR][/SIZE]

http://i13.tinypic.com/2r5yyb9.jpg

£12.97 - Order online - Use code TDXR-DSJNNT for a £5 discount - Collect in store
    = [COLOR="Red"]£7.97[/COLOR]

Colour Brushed finish stainless steel
    Dishwasher Safe No
    Material Stainless steel
    Product Depth 26 cm
    Product Height 17 cm
    Product Width 44 cm

direct.tesco.com/q/s…y=6

Original Poster

jerry

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]£7.97[/COLOR][/SIZE]£12.97 - Order online - Use c … [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]£7.97[/COLOR][/SIZE]£12.97 - Order online - Use code TDXR-DSJNNT for a £5 discount - Collect in store = [COLOR="Red"]£7.97[/COLOR]Colour Brushed finish stainless steel Dishwasher Safe No Material Stainless steel Product Depth 26 cm Product Height 17 cm Product Width 44 cm http://direct.tesco.com/q/s/search.bread+bin/category.1998907.aspx?Ns=P_SORT_Price&btnResultSort.x=43&btnResultSort.y=6

I think we have a winner! Rep Given

7stone4

I think we have a winner! Rep Given

Thanks 7stone4, may all your crusts be fresh and your crumbs not land on the floor! :-D

Original Poster

jerry

Thanks 7stone4, may all your crusts be fresh and your crumbs not land on … Thanks 7stone4, may all your crusts be fresh and your crumbs not land on the floor! :-D

:thumbsup:

i have never used tesco direct before, do i pay for the item then select a store to pick it up from? thanks again

7stone4

:thumbsup: i have never used tesco direct before, do i pay for the item … :thumbsup: i have never used tesco direct before, do i pay for the item then select a store to pick it up from? thanks again

Yep, pay online then collect at store, taking your email confirmation with you. You choose the store during the checkout procedure.
    Unfortunatley there are only about 2 dozen stores to choose from -
    South West
    Clevedon
    Honiton
    Bristol Homeplus

South East
    Aldershot
    Milton Keynes
    Sevenoaks Riverhead
    Wokingham
    Southampton Homeplus
    Staines Homeplus

London
    Leyton
    Ealing Broadway Metro

East Anglia
    Bar Hill Extra
    Colchester
    Fulbourn Cherryhinton
    Saffron Walden
    Chelmsford Homeplus

West Midlands
    Coventry Extra
    Redditch
    Coventry Cross Point Extra
    Telford Homeplus

East Midlands
    Long Eaton Extra
    Northampton South
    Worksop

North West
    Denton Homeplus
    Rawtenstall

North East
    Newton Aycliffe

Scotland
    Edinburgh

Wales
    St Mellons

Original Poster

ahhh ok, thanks for that. Unfortunatly the nearest store on that list is Leyton but that would be quite a drive..i think the petrol costs would offset the saving!

I guess the challenge is still open as the Argos one now seems to be the cheapest!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions