Groups

I couldnt wait to post

been saving these for the right moment, but i cant wait so i'll post now hoping someone will copy them and use them where required

21 Comments

Original Poster

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/shanecr/facepalm.jpg

Original Poster

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/shanecr/facepalm2.jpg

Clever, I had to squint to make out the top one

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4185940

Clever, I had to squint to make out the top one

lol just take a couple steps back.

what is the top one im so carp at them things

Banned

ilovepink;4186144

what is the top one im so carp at them things

its the captain kirk one...

dude what sw did you use to do this? I have been looking to make images like this for ages!!!

whos captain kirk :?

oh i loooove the see pee do i detect /b/ tards in here

Banned

ilovepink;4186411

whos captain kirk :?

you see the second post? the bald guy in the maroon and black top is the image in the first post made up of all the little images

Jean-Luc Picard (Patrick Stewart)

All I can make out is a side profile with a massivly long nose o_O

Banned

OP can you PM me with program plz

Oh yes - Picard; I thought it was a Bichon-Frise dog to begin with!!:thumbsup:

Is the second one just doh???

You can actually do this with a programme? I would indeed be interested in knowing how too :thumbsup:

very creative :thumbsup:

anyone looking to do this for their own pictures, I've found a brilliant programme myself. Just downloaded and created a couple of pictures really quickly and easily and all for free!

]http//ww…ic/

Original Poster

imranmaz;4186202

its the captain kirk one...dude what sw did you use to do this? I have … its the captain kirk one...dude what sw did you use to do this? I have been looking to make images like this for ages!!!

i didnt make em :oops:

i found them browsing a site, and i know the picard pops up now and again so i thought that one would be appreciated :-D

Banned

Matrixblade;4187615

anyone looking to do this for their own pictures, I've found a brilliant … anyone looking to do this for their own pictures, I've found a brilliant programme myself. Just downloaded and created a couple of pictures really quickly and easily and all for free!]http://www.andreaplanet.com/andreamosaic/

WOOOOOOOOOW! just gave it a go an it is amazing!!! I would up the result but i used my whole picture folder.... :whistling:

Banned

creating a really detailed one now... honestly people should give this a go!

imranmaz;4194703

WOOOOOOOOOW! just gave it a go an it is amazing!!! I would up the result … WOOOOOOOOOW! just gave it a go an it is amazing!!! I would up the result but i used my whole picture folder.... :whistling:

A m8 of mine gave me his photos of us at New Year and I created a picture and emailed him. He thought I had become the next Rain Man! :-D

'I get my shorts from K-Mart'..................... 'I'm a good driver' ................ 'The future of rock and roll!' :lol:

Banned

Matrixblade;4194841

A m8 of mine gave me his photos of us at New Year and I created a picture … A m8 of mine gave me his photos of us at New Year and I created a picture and emailed him. He thought I had become the next Rain Man! :-D'I get my shorts from K-Mart'..................... 'I'm a good driver' ................ 'The future of rock and roll!' :lol:

I'm trying to find a prog that can make images like the second pic... i think its a photo collage...
    Picasa looks ok but still hunting!

the big image i created was 60mb, 200 mega pixels and used 2000 tiles...

My PC is a monster but zooming in makes it blush for a second!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1221
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846171
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764226
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is56

See more discussions