I created a new joke today :)

I went to the doctor a few days ago to get some advise on my eating habits,
The doctor said i should have a staple diet. so after hearing the advise, i went home
after a few days the doctor called me to check on how i was doing
I said "It's going ok, but the metal is really hard to digest"

Is it good or turd?

18 Comments

Saw it comin a mile off...

However, its way better than anything I could do x

It's really rubbish

choc1969;6002259

It's really rubbish

I love ya choc :-D

ClarityofMind;6002268

I love ya choc :-D

Say it as it is babe ;-)

Original Poster

choc1969;6002259

It's really rubbish

:-( one vote for the Turd pile then, the guys at work laughed their heads off though, although i said it a bit shorter than this one

choc1969;6002281

Say it as it is babe ;-)

I trip over myself puttin it nicely.. and you..

you lay it down straight and with soooo much style x x

DarkKnight;6002289

:-( one vote for the Turd pile then

+1 :whistling: :-D

DarkKnight;6002289

:-( one vote for the Turd pile then, the guys at work laughed their heads … :-( one vote for the Turd pile then, the guys at work laughed their heads off though, although i said it a bit shorter than this one

everyone at work laughs at my jokes :roll:

but that's cos I'll smash their faces in if they don't :x

Original Poster

choc1969;6002310

everyone at work laughs at my jokes :roll:but that's cos I'll smash their … everyone at work laughs at my jokes :roll:but that's cos I'll smash their faces in if they don't :x

Will you smash our faces in if we don't laugh?

DarkKnight;6002324

Will you smash our faces in if we don't laugh?

No, cos I lurves you lot :friends:

that joke is hard to digest!

revamped:
I went to the doctor a few days ago to get some advise on my dodgey stomach,
so i visted the doctor and he advised i try the staple diet, fair enough i thought.
Few weeks later i returned to the doctor for a basic check up on how things are going.
i said i dunno about this diet i keep forgetting the details of it
Doctor with a bemused expression said "are you experiencing memory loss"
No i said i'm just feeling a bit rusty!

Punkytiptop;6002339

that joke is hard to digest!revamped:I went to the doctor a few days ago … that joke is hard to digest!revamped:I went to the doctor a few days ago to get some advise on my dodgey stomach,so i visted the doctor and he advised i try the staple diet, fair enough i thought.Few weeks later i returned to the doctor for a basic check up on how things are going.i said i dunno about this diet i keep forgetting the details of it Doctor with a bemused expression said "are you experiencing memory loss"No i said i'm just feeling a bit rusty!

:roll:..................:lazy:

I'm quite easily amused but I couldn't laugh at these jokes, go figure:p

P.S. I can't make jokes, so well done:thumbsup:

choc1969;6002360

:roll:..................:lazy:

lets face it if you take out the sex, swearing, violence and blondes you pretty much end up with a christmas cracker joke:w00t:

Original Poster

choc1969;6002337

No, cos I lurves you lot :friends:

Woohoo :friends:

Punkytiptop;6002339

that joke is hard to digest!revamped:I went to the doctor a few days ago … that joke is hard to digest!revamped:I went to the doctor a few days ago to get some advise on my dodgey stomach,so i visted the doctor and he advised i try the staple diet, fair enough i thought.Few weeks later i returned to the doctor for a basic check up on how things are going.i said i dunno about this diet i keep forgetting the details of it Doctor with a bemused expression said "are you experiencing memory loss"No i said i'm just feeling a bit rusty!

Lol, also good

Punkytiptop;6002339

Bam boom tish....

http://www.eastonmonday.com/images/upimages/misc/tumbleweed.jpg
cough cough

]http//ww…e/

Do not give up your day job!!!!:whistling:

My 13 year old daughter is always making up jokes. We had a pizza the other night which made me think of this one:

What did the Super Supreme with extra toppings say to the garlic bread?

I haven't got Mush-room!

I know I know - but I HAD to keep it clean, lol :whistling: :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763989
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301

See more discussions