Groups
    EXPIRED

I deserve an OBE (maybe even a knighthood)

Today I playing Fifa against my mate and we decided that the winner could do something 'mega harsh' to the loser.

Obviously I won 'cos I've got MAD SKILLZ and as he went to the toilet I raided his wardrobe and took all of his nice/expensive clothes. I ran out of his house, jumped into my Beamer and drove off. As I didn't want to keep his clothes ('cos the clothes I have are a lot nicer) I decided to give them all to a charity shop.

I've just texted him and told him where all his clothes are and if he wants them back he has to buy them back.

So when can I be expecting my OBE?

48 Comments

Yawns

Week on Tuesday

do you have any idea how sad you sound?

Supermod

You deserve a broken face.
    I joke...almost.

Banned

wonder-baby;4657189

do you have any idea how sad you sound?

Yes. I think that's the general idea though. :thumbsup:

You deserve to be shot.

Multiple times.

Original Poster

mbgringo;4657186

Week on Tuesday

Is that when I will be receiving confirmation or is that when the queen will be coming to my house to knight me? (I don't go to the queen, the queen comes to me, ya kna' mean?)

Banned

tinkerbell28;4657214

I don't know, I will phone the queen hun and find out xxx:thumbsup:

while your thur. ask if she can fire the PM

Carrot
    Orange
    Cracker
    Kerching :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for bring this back Mods.

Banned

The JFK;4657228

Is that when I will be receiving confirmation or is that when the queen … Is that when I will be receiving confirmation or is that when the queen will be coming to my house? (I don't go to the queen, the queen comes to me, ya kna' mean?)

I believe I do.

http://www.costumeshopper.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/59471.jpg

Monkeybumcheeks;4657230

CarrotOrangeCrackerKerching :thumbsup:

:-D :thumbsup:

At least he's getting more consistent about his fantasy life - the BMW is still featuring!

I wonder if he ever got the waiter job to save up for a car and insurance:
    hotukdeals.com/ite…re/

Original Poster

guv;4658263

I believe I do.

^^^^^

You don't know what I mean as you're undereducated.

The JFK;4658323

^^^^^You don't know what I mean as you're undereducated.

Is that like uneducated? but lower down? like really low down.

Thought JFK was dead. Now I see him posting again.:thumbsup:

Adam2050;4658347

Is that like uneducated? but lower down? like really low down.Thought JFK … Is that like uneducated? but lower down? like really low down.Thought JFK was dead. Now I see him posting again.:thumbsup:

One can only wish....

you take that picture of your bmw today?

yawn, are you bg1 in disguise?

(bg1 does wind up threads a lot lot better than you )

lol, in your little circle of mega rich friends, he'll just replace his wardrobe tomorrow, pocket change.

Original Poster

Alfonse;4659242

lol, in your little circle of mega rich friends, he'll just replace his … lol, in your little circle of mega rich friends, he'll just replace his wardrobe tomorrow, pocket change.

Nah, he's not that rich. His house is only worth around £900K.

The JFK;4659257

Nah, he's not that rich. His house is only worth around £900K.

still enough to replace his wardrobe making your prank and illegal driving pointless

still waiting for you at [url]www.breakology.co.uk/forum[/url]

**cluck cluck

The JFK;4657228

Is that when I will be receiving confirmation or is that when the queen … Is that when I will be receiving confirmation or is that when the queen will be coming to my house to knight me? (I don't go to the queen, the queen comes to me, ya kna' mean?)

Confirmation.

She's at a 2 week all inclusive in Benidorm so will be back a week on Friday :thumbsup:

http://www.metal-archives.com/images/4/4/9/0/44908_logo.jpg

Original Poster

Alfonse;4659332

still enough to replace his wardrobe making your prank and illegal … still enough to replace his wardrobe making your prank and illegal driving pointless

I dno.

£900K isn't that much money.

The JFK;4659468

I dno.£900K isn't that much money.

still waiting to hear your spitting talents, I wanna see you get rinsed by Spooka

[url]www.breakology.co.uk[/url]

Proper
    Epic
    Nice
    Indian
    Sandwich
    :roll:

Monkeybumcheeks;4659562

ProperEpicNiceIndianSandwich:roll:

lol the phallic acid

Friendly
    American
    Not
    Nigerian
    Yelper

I might have just started something :thumbsup:

Monkeybumcheeks;4659652

I might have just started something :thumbsup:

Yep, you do realise you still have an xmas avvy?

Original Poster

Alfonse;4659494

still waiting to hear your spitting talents, I wanna see you get rinsed … still waiting to hear your spitting talents, I wanna see you get rinsed by Spooka[url]www.breakology.co.uk[/url]

^^^
    Looks like the worst forum ever.

I'm going to drop a verse and upload it onto YouTube in the coming days. I tried to do so before but the file got corrupted in the process and my killa bars got lost. :-(

The JFK;4659681

^^^Looks like the worst forum ever.

That's what happens when the likes of you join :whistling:

The JFK;4659681

^^^Looks like the worst forum ever.I'm going to drop a verse and upload … ^^^Looks like the worst forum ever.I'm going to drop a verse and upload it onto YouTube in the coming days. I tried to do so before but the file got corrupted in the process and my killa bars got lost. :-(

so you went to the production area then..........lol you know nothing about music

grex9101;4659680

Yep, you do realise you still have an xmas avvy?

yeah,cant be arsed to change it:)

Original Poster

Alfonse;4659720

so you went to the production area then..........lol you know nothing … so you went to the production area then..........lol you know nothing about music

Eh?

Don't be hating on me 'cos I'm dropping the illest bars in the UK.

chipmunk lives in my street

Original Poster

kungfu;4659903

Wow.

You into the whole 'Boy Better Know' shizz?

TBH I'm not much of a fan of any of them but fair play to them for dominating the UK grime scene.

IMO Chipmunk concentrates on quantity of material rather than quality and IMO it should be the other way round.

Banned

kungfu;4659903

Squirrel and Foxy live in mine. :thumbsup:

The JFK;4659967

Wow.You into the whole 'Boy Better Know' shizz?TBH I'm not much of a fan … Wow.You into the whole 'Boy Better Know' shizz?TBH I'm not much of a fan of any of them but fair play to them for dominating the UK grime scene.IMO Chipmunk concentrates on quantity of material rather than quality and IMO it should be the other way round.

lol nah he doesnt really but a lad looks like him and is always walking into the street spitting lyrics haha he quite good ... i like skeptas freestyles thats about it dont listen to any grime really

Original Poster

kungfu;4659991

lol nah he doesnt really but a lad looks like him and is always walking … lol nah he doesnt really but a lad looks like him and is always walking into the street spitting lyrics haha he quite good ... i like skeptas freestyles thats about it dont listen to any grime really

I don't know about Skepta, but when I heard JME freestyle on BBC Extra he was just spitting lyrics from his songs that he has already made to a different. I was like WTF are you doing? If you can't freestyle atleast prepare some new verses to drop, especially if it's going out to the mases.

What artists you listen to then?

Who's your top 5?

The JFK;4659823

Eh?Don't be hating on me 'cos I'm dropping the illest bars in the UK.

haha, lets end this now, then if you wanna be the frontman then stop hiding post up yer profile and myspace page with your spitting and production crew ripping out the dope beats...........

you lose, can't be a frontman who's afraid to show his face.....................
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions