I did not receive my package after 25 days

Found 24th Jan
I order mi note 2 on 14 dec 2017 and still i did not receive it. The tracking website stuck at "item is announced". Its been 40 days and i did not receive my order.
Community Updates
Ask
18 Comments
It would be best if you asked the site or company you bought it from.
What did the supplier say when you contacted them?
Who was supplier? The answer is 42.
mrty5 m ago

Who was supplier? The answer is 42.

Grabs towel
Wouldn't need too many guesses to think the supplier is a Chinese seller . But I'm told on here so many times that everyone is aware (when following links on here ) that they are buying from a Chinese seller . To be fair 25 days isn't a long time on the Slow Boat from China - start worrying after 2 months
Edited by: "rogparki" 24th Jan
Item is announced. Thanks.
What exactly are you asking !
I haven't got it
Have you got a tracking number ending CN?
psychobitchfromhell7 m ago

I haven't got it

Good answer You know what the Chinese Triads are like
rogparki2 m ago

Good answer You know what the Chinese Triads are like

Dangerous!
steve.t2 m ago

No... that's telling us

Narrowing it down
If it is from gearbest and your tracking number start JJD then most items ordered in December got sent back to Hong Kong for a bit of a laugh, but they are now in the UK and due for delivery in the next 7 days
hotukdeals.com/dis…712

33129940-1S55B.jpg
Edited by: "SOUTHWALES" 24th Jan
I order mi note 2 on 14 dec 2017 and still i did not receive it

Did you order it from the HUKD website? If not tell the retailer you did buy it from.
psychobitchfromhell2 h, 6 m ago

I haven't got it

Oh yes you have

You must have

Seriously you have got it

With all that damn common sense you keep posting you must have it you just can't put your finger on it right now

(probably because she's sitting on the damn thing) you know what women are like....pfffffft
philphil6149 m ago

Oh yes you haveYou must haveSeriously you have got itWith all that damn …Oh yes you haveYou must haveSeriously you have got itWith all that damn common sense you keep posting you must have it you just can't put your finger on it right now(probably because she's sitting on the damn thing) you know what women are like....pfffffft

To be perfectly honest, I don't even know what it is. It is therefore entirely possible I may inadvertently have it. Fairly sure I'm not sitting on it though.
psychobitchfromhell9 h, 10 m ago

To be perfectly honest, I don't even know what it is. It is therefore …To be perfectly honest, I don't even know what it is. It is therefore entirely possible I may inadvertently have it. Fairly sure I'm not sitting on it though.

You'll know for sure if it rings!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants