Groups

I DIDNT ORDER JAMES BOND so i dont care thread ......

Just thought the ones who didnt order should have a thread as well ..... feel free to post.
    :-) :-)

19 Comments

Lmao.

shhhh - its quiet here - everyone reading their email - i have read mine

youve changed your avvy - werent you man u: :thinking:

Ordered the TV last week, so knew this was coming. Only reason I didn't order ;-)

I ordered, but I don't care that it was cancelled because I hate James Bond movies, I would've given it to someone for Xmas! Plus I knew the chances of Play honouring that price to thousands of people was very low.

Banned

lol count me in

Original Poster

holly100;3201362

shhhh - its quiet here - everyone reading their email - i have read … shhhh - its quiet here - everyone reading their email - i have read mineyouve changed your avvy - werent you man u: :thinking:

How dare you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know i dont come from manchester so i can see how you thought i would support man u but no.... 100% brummie i'm afraid ..

I didn't order and I would've done for someone's chrimbo present. Not upset that Play.com didn't honour it or sent emails telling everybody that they were foolish believing that they were gonna send this out.

No heartache for me today :-) xx

i didnt order, i knew it wouldnt be right.. but theres nothing wrong with people being hopeful.

holly100;3201362

youve changed your avvy - werent you man u: :thinking:

:-D Now thats funny

I ordered but dont really care "if you dont try it, you definitely wont get it" is my opinion. After receiveing the £2 kingsize bed and mattress from debenhams (although still gutted I forgot to go through quidco:whistling:) i'm willing to give any mis-prices a shot:thumbsup: Never say never (or in this case should it be "Never say die":whistling:)

Original Poster

waterloo;3201492

:-D Now thats funny

:evil:

I need a thread that says "I ordered it but couldn't give two hoots that I am not getting it as I don't like James Bond anyway and didn't expect to receive it"

harlzter;3201528

I ordered but dont really care "if you dont try it, you definitely wont … I ordered but dont really care "if you dont try it, you definitely wont get it" is my opinion. After receiveing the £2 kingsize bed and mattress from debenhams (although still gutted I forgot to go through quidco:whistling:) i'm willing to give any mis-prices a shot:thumbsup: Never say never (or in this case should it be "Never say die":whistling:)

Thats the attitude to have :thumbsup: You've just got to realise its a misprice and that you are unlikely to get it so don't get upset when you don't - but every now and then a bed will turn up!

Original Poster

jah128;3201902

Thats the attitude to have :thumbsup: You've just got to realise its a … Thats the attitude to have :thumbsup: You've just got to realise its a misprice and that you are unlikely to get it so don't get upset when you don't - but every now and then a bed will turn up!

Totally agree...............

I just thought it was amusing seeing loads of thread all of a sudden regarding the same subject .....

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3202363

I'm still amused by how HOT the original one was made in such a short … I'm still amused by how HOT the original one was made in such a short space of time!!:p And the amount of peeps thinking they were gonna coin it in from Ebay!!:-D

It's always gonna happen ........... Shame it hasn't been honoured but the chances were slim !!

Original Poster

Ive just noticed the tags some little tinker has created lol :evil::viking::shock:

Banned

smithyp1;3204293

Ive just noticed the tags some little tinker has created lol … Ive just noticed the tags some little tinker has created lol :evil::viking::shock:

lol click on it and it will tell u who left it

smithyp1;3204293

Ive just noticed the tags some little tinker has created lol … Ive just noticed the tags some little tinker has created lol :evil::viking::shock:

waterloo did them!

Original Poster

he he he he .... fair play waterloo - great banter :thumbsup:;-)

Oh, while i'm here, i can't believe people are still moaning about the james bond boxset, people now threatening legal action, letters, lawyers etc etc ......dear oh dear !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844468
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553782
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?816
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911
      5. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826353

See more discussions