I didn't realise you could wash this at 40°

Found 21st Jul
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
My machine has a special programme for washing them
34446889-VU7Mc.jpg
34446729-Y0UOR.jpg
You may laugh, but forgetting to remove the child probably happens regularly in China
12 Comments
34446729-Y0UOR.jpg
You may laugh, but forgetting to remove the child probably happens regularly in China
My machine has a special programme for washing them
34446889-VU7Mc.jpg
its like my iron manual says,not to iron clothes you wearing
Predikuesi13 h, 13 m ago

[Image]

parsimony13 h, 8 m ago

You may laugh, but forgetting to remove the child probably happens …You may laugh, but forgetting to remove the child probably happens regularly in China

It is a joke on behalf of the manufacturer, the Norwegian company "Ugly Children's Clothing".

The tell-tale sign is the use of the English language, you may laugh, for export.
Edited by: "splender" 22nd Jul
parsimony12 h, 39 m ago

You may laugh, but forgetting to remove the child probably happens …You may laugh, but forgetting to remove the child probably happens regularly in China

I doubt it happens in China, though this has happened not too far away, in this country dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

and here in UK mirror.co.uk/new…269

This country is bad for child abuse. You missed a trick by not looking closer in the vicinity of your nose.
Edited by: "splender" 22nd Jul
splender2 h, 42 m ago

I doubt it happens in China, though this has happened not too far away, in …I doubt it happens in China, though this has happened not too far away, in this country http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146782/Couple-SON-washing-machine-prank-turns-sparking-desperate-rescue.htmland here in UK https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-who-put-downs-syndrome-6415269This country is bad for child abuse. You missed a trick by not looking closer in the vicinity of your nose.

All country's are bad for child abuse, doubt Britain is in the top 25....
splender10 h, 2 m ago

The tell-tale sign is the use of the English language, you may laugh, for …The tell-tale sign is the use of the English language, you may laugh, for export.

Irony.
Uranus36 m ago

Irony.

The opposite of wrinkly.
Pricklerickle20 h, 14 m ago

its like my iron manual says,not to iron clothes you wearing

Was your Iron made in China?
I'm 52m and can wash it so ner
What is wrong with the remove child bit? My washing machine has a child lock to make sure that they don't escape!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants