Groups

i do not feel good

was out last night, got home at 6, now ive got to go do a few hours of shifting ruble at my local tenis club

and i think i ate some bad pizza, not good

16 Comments

Bad pizza? Nothing to do with booze then?

SuperEd

or was it a 'bottom of the barrell beer' lol

Bad Pizza :lol: I always blame it on the food too I ate the night before too ;-)

^^^ sounds rude doesn't it?

lol

Hope you recover soon

Some hair of the dog maybe - some bad beer and bad pizza?

nikkib123;5970785

"shifting ruble" - say what???????????

It;s a Russian tennis club :roll:

en.wikipedia.org/wik…ble

awww u feeling abit hungover hun :-D

Always the food, never that 18th drink!

Original Poster

blonde.kezza;5970808

awww u feeling abit hungover hun :-D

its not the hangover tht bothers me i can live with tht its the lack of sleep, i got in after my walk of shame (just thought id slip that in) about 6 and ive only had 4 hours sleep

micoo;5970849

its not the hangover tht bothers me i can live with tht its the lack of … its not the hangover tht bothers me i can live with tht its the lack of sleep, i got in after my walk of shame (just thought id slip that in) about 6 and ive only had 4 hours sleep

How old was he?

micoo;5970849

its not the hangover tht bothers me i can live with tht its the lack of … its not the hangover tht bothers me i can live with tht its the lack of sleep, i got in after my walk of shame (just thought id slip that in) about 6 and ive only had 4 hours sleep

lol bless u, go grab yrself a bacon butty and afew cans of red bull- sorted!!:-D:thumbsup:

SuperEd

smithyp1;5970867

How old was he?

lol

smithyp1;5970867

How old was he?

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

SHE was 19 :lol:, im at the stage where i know i need to eat something subsantial to settle my stomach but i cant eat anything

Original Poster

nikkib123;5970903

Yep been there too many times to mention!Don't eat anything - I used to … Yep been there too many times to mention!Don't eat anything - I used to have a McDonalds milkshake as it is so thick its sorta a drink and food in one.

ive already had some rice krispies :lol: off to do some work now :thumbsup:

micoo;5970886

SHE was 19 :lol:, im at the stage where i know i need to eat something … SHE was 19 :lol:, im at the stage where i know i need to eat something subsantial to settle my stomach but i cant eat anything

left over pizzas always good for hangovers :-D

wonkey;5970913

left over pizzas always good for hangovers :-D

:lol::lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      3. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324