Found 26th Sep 2008
the man who live's behind my house had a blind in his bathroom window.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
29 Comments

:w00t: u lucky thing - wot u complainin about? haha

...The woman who lives behind my house didn't. :-(

Oh, what was he doing?!

Eeewwwww....................... :w00t:

Cannot be good if you are wishing he had a blind !

Original Poster Banned

He's not too bad, bf's not impressed with me, spending half an hour in the kitchen :-D

hannah19790;3060064

:w00t: u lucky thing - wot u complainin about? haha

that's assuming he doesn't look like a cross between king kong and jabba the hut

be grateful you have some free entertainment. I wish I did. Would be about all the action I would get!

robtallica;3060116

that's assuming he doesn't look like a cross between king kong and jabba … that's assuming he doesn't look like a cross between king kong and jabba the hut

or BG1:whistling:

bellabonkers;3060151

be grateful you have some free entertainment. I wish I did. Would be … be grateful you have some free entertainment. I wish I did. Would be about all the action I would get!

snap :w00t:

my blinds always up .. but im too high up.. no one can see

MissRoo;3060175

Mine too but i'm not shy :whistling:lmao

skusey;3060169

or BG1:whistling:

LMFAO

hannah19790;3060214

:lol: you bad gal:p

hannah19790;3060214

if i lived somewhere normal where someone might spot me for some reason or other, i probs would take care. not sure id shut it tho, as im just lazy and dont think about it... i think id be safe either way.. no one wants to become blind from looking at me :w00t: :roll:

robtallica;3060116

that's assuming he doesn't look like a cross between king kong and jabba … that's assuming he doesn't look like a cross between king kong and jabba the hut

Oh, I'm not too fussy in the name of entertainment:p

robtallica;3060228

:lol: you bad gal:p

Don't ya know it:roll:

Original Poster Banned

I wonder where my bf has gone?

Oh i have found him, his wife's in the shower now with him :w00t:

MissRoo;3060236

if i lived somewhere normal where someone might spot me for some reason … if i lived somewhere normal where someone might spot me for some reason or other, i probs would take care. not sure id shut it tho, as im just lazy and dont think about it... i think id be safe either way.. no one wants to become blind from looking at me :w00t: :roll:

:w00t:That's true then..........men do go blind?:?

hannah19790;3060292

:w00t:That's true then..........men do go blind?:?

seems they do with me :whistling:

nikkib123;3060256

Is he like the one offa friends ha ha who used to live over the way "fat … Is he like the one offa friends ha ha who used to live over the way "fat naked bloke" or something?

ugly naked guy you mean

MissRoo;3060321

seems they do with me :whistling:

Not suprised sweet, ur gorgeous;-)

DLM;3060273

I wonder where my bf has gone?Oh i have found him, his wife's in the … I wonder where my bf has gone?Oh i have found him, his wife's in the shower now with him :w00t:

You really are a modern woman, being ok with your bf being in the shower with your neighbours wife....

Original Poster Banned

Charlie&Lola;3060388

You really are a modern woman, being ok with your bf being in the shower … You really are a modern woman, being ok with your bf being in the shower with your neighbours wife....

Get's him off my hands for a while

MissRoo;3060175

telescope :whistling:

Charlie&Lola;3060388

You really are a modern woman, being ok with your bf being in the shower … You really are a modern woman, being ok with your bf being in the shower with your neighbours wife....

:lol:

owlass;3060726

telescope :whistling:

twud have to be a strong one!

nikkib123;3060256

Is he like the one offa friends ha ha who used to live over the way "fat … Is he like the one offa friends ha ha who used to live over the way "fat naked bloke" or something?

Lol that one was very funny

A neighbour who lived in the house across from me kept leaving cakes on my doorstep. I used to bin them as I didn't know where they came from and happened to mention it to him weeks later as he worked in the bakery. He said he had left them and would keep leaving them providing I left the bathroom curtains open when I showered :?

jellybaby22;3060852

OMG..free cakes...I would have been wanting more than that to let him … OMG..free cakes...I would have been wanting more than that to let him perv......:w00t:

I know!! and god knows what he did to them before :thinking:

People said what they really meant sometimes..

Rockhound;3061051

People said what they really meant sometimes..

Yeah definately but that would make life too easy and there is no such thing as an easy life :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769555
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games33
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849
    4. Add one, leave one game54415461

See more discussions