Groups

I don't beleive it I've been spammed

Put a deal on about tesco value shortbread not realising it had been posted already about a month ago, I got some heat and rep and then whoosh its gone. Okay it had already been posted and if things kept getting repeated this site would be manic but it was a very good deal and I hadn't seen original post so as a reminder that it was still there surely there was no need to spam.

6 Comments

strange usually its allowed after a month

If it was more than a month old you are ok to re-post.
    Send a message about it to the mods using "contact us" at the bottom

supermod

We normally allow a repost after 1 month but we also look at when the last post was made in the earlier thread - if the thread has current posts in it, a relist will overlap with up to date comments. The original thread had posts in it dated yesterday - hope that helps clarify matters :thumbsup:

Banned

cribert;6382578

strange usually its allowed after a month

yes it is, its just most users here realise its a stupid rule and the previous deal should have been bumped. Thats why they spam it.

(I didn't spam your thread btw)

Definition of been spammed in the context HDUK is? :oops:

Banned

vibeone;6382617

yes it is, its just most users here realise its a stupid rule and the … yes it is, its just most users here realise its a stupid rule and the previous deal should have been bumped. Thats why they spam it.(I didn't spam your thread btw)

+1 :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846214

See more discussions