Groups

I dont get the whole go go hamster thing!!!!!

Banned
    they are so ugly! My kids don't want them thank god!

9 Comments

No one gets them, they've just heard they are the in thing to have, so they must have... lol

I'm waiting till next year when they are in the pound shop, then I'm getting my cat one.

ChipSticks;7246236

No one gets them, they've just heard they are the in thing to have, so … No one gets them, they've just heard they are the in thing to have, so they must have... lolI'm waiting till next year when they are in the pound shop, then I'm getting my cat one.

You don't think much of your cat then

I dont get the hype about them either..
    My daughter wants one, ill get it for her birthday when the price has come down..

justjo2004;7246393

I dont get the hype about them either..My daughter wants one, ill get it … I dont get the hype about them either..My daughter wants one, ill get it for her birthday when the price has come down..

Well unless her birthdays on the 26th December you've just condemned her to the life of a social leper. I take my hat off to you :gift:

Shengis;7246560

Well unless her birthdays on the 26th December you've just condemned her … Well unless her birthdays on the 26th December you've just condemned her to the life of a social leper. I take my hat off to you :gift:

lol I so agree with you there!! There not even that expensive really are they when u compare it to what the xbox and ps3 things are costing

bossyboots;7246592

lol I so agree with you there!! There not even that expensive really … lol I so agree with you there!! There not even that expensive really are they when u compare it to what the xbox and ps3 things are costing

Except consoles serve a purpose and last longer than a week before the novelty wears out :thumbsup:

Whereas a GoGo Hamster is as useful as a chocolate teapot... Mmm... Yummy,

DragonChris;7247320

Except consoles serve a purpose and last longer than a week before the … Except consoles serve a purpose and last longer than a week before the novelty wears out :thumbsup:

Wii:whistling:

As they say, theres an exception to every rule :lol:

Shengis;7247418

Wii:whistling:As they say, theres an exception to every rule :lol:

True, although the person I responded to was referring to X360 and PS3, so the Wii was already disregarded :w00t:

The Wii is fun though for a few days/weeks, I have to admit. After I completed Mario Kart though, I haven't touched it since.

Shengis;7246560

Well unless her birthdays on the 26th December you've just condemned her … Well unless her birthdays on the 26th December you've just condemned her to the life of a social leper. I take my hat off to you :gift:

Will she's 9 so i think she's too old for them anyway and ive brought her a laptop and dsi so think she will be much happier with them :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions