Groups

I Dont Know What I Supposed To Have Done Wrong?

I got this mesage in my inbox and i dont even know what i suppose to have done! I have alway been helpfull to all members.. No reply yet from the admin of HUKD.

You've received an infraction for being offensive and using inappropriate language. There is a word filter in place to help remove profanities from posts. Anyone attempting to get round the word filter by any means will face a ban.

Please remember to be courteous towards other members of the community at all times.

13 Comments

did you attempt a swear word but put stars in instead or numbers/symbols i.e if you were to say a certain F word and then put 3 stars after it, you can get an infraction for that, you're meant to let the swear filter pick up the whole word.

you have obviously said something and went about it another way!

It's because of where you live! VB1 will tell you all about it! He blames the drinking water!

aww bless

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD

It's because of where you live! VB1 will tell you all about it! He blames … It's because of where you live! VB1 will tell you all about it! He blames the drinking water!

I would have but I've been banned for a day for no apparent reason as well

I bet the mods are loving the fact they dont even have to justify the reasoning anymore!

vibeone

I would have but I've been banned for a day for no apparent reason as … I would have but I've been banned for a day for no apparent reason as well ;)I bet the ****** mods are loving the fact they dont even have to justify the reasoning anymore!

nice edit!

Banned

How come fap is allowed but not with the added 'ping?

Edited by: "master_chief" 24th Jul 2010

can you say ****?
    Edited by: "sparkyIreland" 24th Jul 2010

master_chief

How come fap is allowed but not with the added 'ping?

And how come flap is allowed without the added S

Banned

sparkyIreland

And how come flap is allowed without the added S

flaps

Banned

How come I'm getting a page not found after each post too???

master_chief

flaps

X)

master_chief

How come I'm getting a page not found after each post too???

i got that several times last night too !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions