I don't know what it is .....

Found 7th Dec 2017
..... but something has sucked all the oxygen out of Misc in the last 24 hours.

Prize below for anyone who can come up with an acceptable reason for what has caused it?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
What do you know about oxygen anyway
There are a lot of Brexit supporters keeping very very quiet about the absolute shambles which has gone on this week.
24 Comments
32670283-H2Dol.jpg
I'm here.

Take that as a statement or a cause. Your choice....
The deals were too lit and the fire spread and it took out all the oxygen in misc
Segata-Sanshiro5 m ago

A very good point - well made. But asking what has 'sucked 96% Hydrogen, 3% Helium, plus small amounts of Methane, Ethane and Ammonia out of Misc in the last 24 hours' just didn't have the same ring to it.
There are a lot of Brexit supporters keeping very very quiet about the absolute shambles which has gone on this week.
been too busy waiting in a queue for hermes live chat to add oxygen. my question is what has a Jean Michel Jarre song got to do with misc. so here is some replacement oxygen
32670600-PFB9p.jpg
Well judging by the lack of flamedeer around here, I feel that Santa got worried that all the reindeer would go missing and took all the spare oxygen to turn into rocket fuel to power his sleigh
Josh.Rogan1 h, 18 m ago

There are a lot of Brexit supporters keeping very very quiet about the …There are a lot of Brexit supporters keeping very very quiet about the absolute shambles which has gone on this week.

There’s always one, and you’ve taken the lead position.
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 7th Dec 2017
It won't be long before somebody asks about Christmas Movie recommendations, or for a Favourite, or Top quantity of Christmas Movies, & we argue the toss about whether "Die Hard" counts as a Christmas Movie, or not.

That's always fun (on an annual basis).
Predikuesi15 m ago

There’s always one, and you’ve taken the lead position.

Taking the lead.... when there is always one.

there is always One

And i have taken 'the lead'

'the lead'

'one'

WATCH OUT, HUKD, THEY'VE REGROUPED AND COMING BACK IN WITH EXTRA BREX-LOGIC.
Josh.Rogan2 m ago

Taking the lead.... when there is always one.there is always OneAnd i have …Taking the lead.... when there is always one.there is always OneAnd i have taken 'the lead''the lead''one'WATCH OUT, HUKD, THEY'VE REGROUPED AND COMING BACK IN WITH EXTRA BREX-LOGIC.

PS. "there is always one" is different to "there is only one".

32671339-umyTs.jpg
[ hotukdeals.com/fee…332 ]
Josh.Rogan11 m ago

Taking the lead.... when there is always one.there is always OneAnd i have …Taking the lead.... when there is always one.there is always OneAnd i have taken 'the lead''the lead''one'WATCH OUT, HUKD, THEY'VE REGROUPED AND COMING BACK IN WITH EXTRA BREX-LOGIC.

You call brexit a shambles .....
Josh.Rogan1 h, 47 m ago

There are a lot of Brexit supporters keeping very very quiet about the …There are a lot of Brexit supporters keeping very very quiet about the absolute shambles which has gone on this week.

4 deals in 8 years NOW THAT IS A SHAMBLES...
Josh.Rogan17 m ago

No wonder the Remain camp lost the referendum
Predikuesi17 m ago

No wonder the Remain camp lost the referendum

Negotiations seem to be going... pretty well... I do think that Britain has shown themselves in a pretty good light this week. They had a lunch where they were about to sign off on everything they agreed and.... oh... Theresa really wants to put her phone on silent doesn't she? I mean - oh thats bad..... the one person she forgot to invite... Arghhh wouldn't you know - its the leader of the party she needs to form a government... oh well, luckily the 'head of brexit' has been doing his homework isn't it?

Oh.

Oh... hang on he hasn't has he... he SAID he did his homework but he hasn't... well he said his department 'arent very good' and they wrote some stuff, but he never read it. Who can blame him, they're probably all 'experts' hey Gove?

This is all looking pretty good for a country that hasn't negotiated a trade deal in 44 years - show the world they haven't lost it.

David Davis pays full price for DFS sofas is the rumour round brussels though.

But yeah, brexit is going as well as anyone could expect really.
It was the russins, first us then US....
Saturn2 h, 18 m ago

A very good point - well made. But asking what has 'sucked 96% Hydrogen, …A very good point - well made. But asking what has 'sucked 96% Hydrogen, 3% Helium, plus small amounts of Methane, Ethane and Ammonia out of Misc in the last 24 hours' just didn't have the same ring to it.

Nitrogen*
tinkerbellian1 h, 50 m ago

Well judging by the lack of flamedeer around here, I feel that Santa got …Well judging by the lack of flamedeer around here, I feel that Santa got worried that all the reindeer would go missing and took all the spare oxygen to turn into rocket fuel to power his sleigh

I'm still here
I heard Deeky is a heavy breather.
Josh.Rogan15 h, 45 m ago

We've had a breakthrough!.
.MUFC.14 m ago

We've had a breakthrough!.

someone clearly showed Theresa how to add people to her whatsApp group - well done, Britain.

And a big welcome to HUKD to Theresa, David and the rest of the gang as google probably led them here after they searched for 'awesome uk trade deals'....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions