Groups

I don't like big dogs!

Banned
    They scare the life out of me.

26 Comments

dogs and jobs

Banned

good info mate get a westie then

Ive met some big dogs in my time, they scare me too!

Do you mean the womany ones or the canine sort??

I'm not a fan of dogs, rather scared of them too. I can get to know a dog though and be ok enough to be around it. Big dogs are worse as they bound up to you and I'm like argggghhh whats it gonna do lol

ifyoudontask?;3336944

Ive met some big dogs in my time, they scare me too!

foxymissroxy;3336952

Women! :oops:

Original Poster Banned

foxymissroxy;3336952

Canine, i'm going to the vets at 2pm with my step mum's King Charles Spaniel but when a big dog comes in to the vet's i run out! :oops:

jellybaby22;3336965

:w00t: dont think she means that type of dog...PMSL

Some would say there is sometimes no difference! :-D

Banned

Big dogs dont do it for me either.

The bigger they are the softer they are
    END OF ARGUEMENT

GoDutchGo;3337030

The bigger they are the softer they are END OF ARGUEMENT

what do you base your argument on?

jellybaby22;3337051

are we talking about women or actual woof woof dogs?? Im confuzzled:?

ifyoudontask?;3336976

Some would say there is sometimes no difference! :-D

Again.......

GoDutchGo;3337030

big dog:
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/RIMG0009-1.jpg

little dog:
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/PMS/wife-on-pms-3.jpg

Don't put yourself down DLM. If you can't love yourself then who can you love?

Original Poster Banned

I can cope when they are below my knee because i hope a swift kick would stop them attacking me! :thinking:

jellybaby22;3337086

ok..im a bit slow ...there is no diffrence...i disagree though..cos the … ok..im a bit slow ...there is no diffrence...i disagree though..cos the man next door doesnt take his wife out on a lead......:-D

Not in public! :-D

the cons of owning a small dog:
    *size and fragileness.
    *lack of exercise causes them to be hyper/energetic/ no outlet of excess energy
    *when they bark their high pitch bark every 30 seconds for hours
    *owners who carry them in purses and not let them walk on a leash
    * tend to look like their owners lol

Dogs of any size don't bother me.

a good kick and they're fine . . .

http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/funny-dog-pictures-dark-side.jpg

My life right now would be your hell i get woken up in the morning by 4 huge boxers (the smallest is 5 stone) jumping on the bed trying to kiss me!

GoDutchGo;3337030

I have 2 big dogs - soft as brushes - my daughter's yorkie on the other hand can be quite nasty!

dmissy13;3337944

My life right now would be your hell i get woken up in the morning by 4 … My life right now would be your hell i get woken up in the morning by 4 huge boxers (the smallest is 5 stone) jumping on the bed trying to kiss me!

loves it try it with akitas tho!! ;-)

tho atleast they are not dribbley like boxers lol

GoDutchGo;3337030

totally agree i have a black lab whos more like a donkey than a dog and he is soft as they come in fact he runs away from small dogs!!

foxymissroxy;3338575

loves it try it with akitas tho!! ;-)tho atleast they are not dribbley … loves it try it with akitas tho!! ;-)tho atleast they are not dribbley like boxers lol

that would be nice bruises but no slobber:roll:

Every dog is different, I don't make amy assumptions based on size or breed. I have a couple of different friends with Alsations, one is terrified of small dogs (he runs from our spaniel) and generally a bit of a scaredy cat and other one tries to look tough by barking but he's a bit of a wimp as well!

We used to have a red fox labrador and he was just a soft lump, never growled or barked. There's a massive Bernese Mountain dog on our walk who's very young and just bounds about, so playful and friendly.

The worst dog I've ever come across was a collie which the owner didn't keep on a lead nor had a muzzle on it, this dog viciously attacked others attempting to knock them on their back and go for the jugular. Obviously I don't treat collies any different now but as always I'm just careful when meeting a dog for the first time.

John
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions