I don't like shane watson join me

19 replies
18 Comments

Original Poster

so what do you think about wattos childish celebration

He is a really nice guy,i think everyone makes emotional celebrations at such a high level, people are to quick to hate individuals who are good at there sport but play for another side, give him a break .

Original Poster

garbage456;7641533

hilarious but he will be punished for that

he'll get away with it:?
watch this space

Original Poster

asayer;7641565

He is a really nice guy,i think everyone makes emotional celebrations at … He is a really nice guy,i think everyone makes emotional celebrations at such a high level, people are to quick to hate individuals who are good at there sport but play for another side, give him a break .

:oops:proof?:oops:

asayer;7641565

He is a really nice guy,i think everyone makes emotional celebrations at … He is a really nice guy,i think everyone makes emotional celebrations at such a high level, people are to quick to hate individuals who are good at there sport but play for another side, give him a break .

AUSSIES CALL HIM TWATSON!

killerof8;7641596

he'll get away with it:?watch this space

he already has . . do you watch cricket ? it happened in series v windies last year guardian.co.tt/spo…ket

Original Poster

rugger-tyke;7641053

also know as twatson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYuYR0Uvv2I :-D

priceless memories:thumbsup:

rugger-tyke;7641620

AUSSIES CALL HIM TWATSON!

I met and worked alongside him during the tour this summer, i work at Kent CCC and spent quite a bit of time with him when he was around the club and also over dinner, and i found him and other aussies to be a pleasure around...... he gave me his Aussie Tour shirt and arranged a signed bat from the squad for all the help i gave them, maybe i am biased, but i now find myself liking the majority of the Australian cricket squad including the so call Twatson lol :oops:

asayer;7641652

I met and worked alongside him during the tour this summer, i work at … I met and worked alongside him during the tour this summer, i work at Kent CCC and spent quite a bit of time with him when he was around the club and also over dinner, and i found him and other aussies to be a pleasure around...... he gave me his Aussie Tour shirt and arranged a signed bat from the squad for all the help i gave them, maybe i am biased, but i now find myself liking the majority of the Australian cricket squad including the so call Twatson lol :oops:

believe me, he's a n00b.

Brilliant, great celebrations

rugger-tyke;7641744

believe me, he's a n00b.

In your opinion yes, in my opinion no

skusey;7641748

Brilliant, great celebrations

oh i forgot its the West Indies. they have brendan nash yo know ?

asayer;7641773

In your opinion yes, in my opinion no

cricketwithballs.com/201…on/

what you do at kent then, cook Key's lunches ?

rugger-tyke;7641784

http://www.cricketwithballs.com/2010/01/05/does-anyone-like-shane-watson/ … http://www.cricketwithballs.com/2010/01/05/does-anyone-like-shane-watson/ :pwhat you do at kent then, cook Key's lunches ?

Key eats well, but we need a cook for that.... I used to work in the dressing room, basically look after the players, and get them anything they need, sort out hotel stuff, and trips ect...... don't work there anymore though

asayer;7641816

Key eats well, but we need a cook for that.... I used to work in the … Key eats well, but we need a cook for that.... I used to work in the dressing room, basically look after the players, and get them anything they need, sort out hotel stuff, and trips ect...... don't work there anymore though

kitman ? they're not doing great nowadays but reached finalsday (t20) last year, you go down ?

yeah that kind of thing, but i did extra bits too, and was more of a pa for the aussie visit. We did ok last season, got promotion in the league, and played okish in the 20/20, not got high hopes for this season though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Windows 7 reactivation45
    2. Negative ratings for posts22
    3. amazon echo idiots guide710
    4. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?11

See more discussions