Groups

I dont often complain but...

.. i went to see District9 at Odean flicks last night.. firstly i spent £18 on food and the hotdog bread roll was hard and stale so took a bite and left the rest and then the fire alarm went off 3 times while we were there watching the film.. having to leave our seats each time only to find out its a faulty fire alarm system.. the last time we were asked to leave two employees gave us conflicting directions to leave the premises.. and shut two doors leading to exits.. imagine what could of happened if it was a real fire.. anyway.. the info im after is the head office address (i cant find it by googling) so that i can write a letter and see if i can get at least some tickets so i can watch the film uninterupted this time.. thanks for your help and rep will of course be forthcoming ;O)

15 Comments

ODEON CINEMAS LIMITED Registered Address: 54 Whitcomb Street, … ODEON CINEMAS LIMITED Registered Address: 54 Whitcomb Street, London, WC2H 7DN Registered in England under company number 1854132.

On their Legal section

odeon.co.uk/fan…al/

ring the manager at cinema direct - i would want more than a couple of tickets for all that hassle!!

if you get no joy then contact head office -
    1- the food - should have complained straight away - but understandably your watching a film
    2 - all the interruptions - jeez
    good luck

Whois Details

Whois RecordDomain name: odeon.co.uk Registrant: Odeon … Whois RecordDomain name: odeon.co.uk Registrant: Odeon Cinemas Limited Registrant type: UK Limited Company, (Company number: 1854132) Registrant's address: Lee House 90 Great Bridgewater Street Manchester M1 5JW United Kingdom

Original Poster

thanks all.. i'll get my unhappy customer head on now and see happens.

You actually ate a cinema hotdog? :shock:

If you complain politely enough you may get a few free passes.

blimey id be furious too

I'm sure that the fire brigade and/or the local council would be interested to hear about the apparent lack of staff knowledge regarding fire procedures.

Cinema food, sweets etc are a rip off. We always take our own sweets and drinks.

Everyone knows cinema food is an absolute rip off so you can't really complain about it if you decide to buy it. If you don't like the price, bring your own food.

But with regards to the evacuations, that's not acceptable. The very least I'd expect would be some free passes to go and see the film again. When I was at a Vue cinema once and the fire alarm went off, they handed out free passes to everyone at the exit. They were in my good books from then on until the automatic ticket money took my money and didn't print my tickets!!

Banned

£18 on food in the cinema......

why dont you eat before you go to watch the film or cant you manage 2 hours without food?

yikes! thats one sucky trip!

What Odeon cinema was this at??

Original Poster

oldmanhouse;6392667

Everyone knows cinema food is an absolute rip off so you can't really … Everyone knows cinema food is an absolute rip off so you can't really complain about it if you decide to buy it. If you don't like the price, bring your own food.

I'm not complaining about the price of the food.. We all know its expensive. Surely i've got a right to complain if the food is stale tho? As far as im concerned the nibbles are all part of the enjoyment of going to the cinema.

How come you never complained at the time?

you'd probably have had more luck getting some free tickets if you'd have shown a manager or supervisor your stale hotdog in person while you were being ushered in the wrong direction during one of the fire alarms.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions