Groups

i dont understand??

i found the ugg cardy deal and i have just been told its fake? i didnt realise? now my deal has been spammed? what does that mean? sorry im new

15 Comments

the deal has been removed because it is fake.

Original Poster

yeah i understand that but how does everyone know its fake?

Banned

because we are savvy, we see it day in, day out, and those posting them are usually part of it

haman;6905420

yeah i understand that but how does everyone know its fake?

trust us we know lol.

we iz the internet police

Original Poster

well thanx for warning me! i havent completed my order thank goodness! i do trust u lot on here! i dont appreciate the " those posting are usually part of it" comment. like i said im new and didnt know about this so no need for the rudeness

welcome to hukd

Banned

haman;6905476

well thanx for warning me! i havent completed my order thank goodness! i … well thanx for warning me! i havent completed my order thank goodness! i do trust u lot on here! i dont appreciate the " those posting are usually part of it" comment. like i said im new and didnt know about this so no need for the rudeness

i take it you missed the "usually" :roll:

haman;6905476

well thanx for warning me! i havent completed my order thank goodness! i … well thanx for warning me! i havent completed my order thank goodness! i do trust u lot on here! i dont appreciate the " those posting are usually part of it" comment. like i said im new and didnt know about this so no need for the rudeness

you werent to know but members spam these threads to warn other users-when they do this in a hurry to protect everyone sometimes it may come accross as rude but it isnt-just imagine if someone had been ripped off by taking the deal while someone politely explained their reasons to you.

not your fault-there are hundreds of fake ugg sites-general rule to know-if you find a pair of uggs for 50/60 quid then its a scam because that just doesnt happen.

Original Poster

thanx for the welcome! and no i didnt miss the usually part but i knew what u meant

sassie;6905430

because we are savvy, we see it day in, day out, and those posting them … because we are savvy, we see it day in, day out, and those posting them are usually part of it

I take great offence at this defamatory comment.

I have posted before are you saying I was part of what I posted and by your words that what I posted was illegal/fake?
    Especially as you replied immediately after someone said i"it was fake"

Banned

if i was going to accuse either of you as part of it, i would do, i wouldnt insinuate you where, ide just say it

just to let you know if you want ugg boots this website [url]www.shudoo.co.uk[/url] sells genuine uggs use promo code closer20 at checkout to get 20% off. they work out at £95.20 delivered for the cardy ones.

Original Poster

just forget it,my goodness,not going to bother next time,only registered today but this is ridiculous.thought i might be doing someone a favour and turns out that it was fake,once again i thankyou that i havent wasted my money and am really grateful that everyone has spoken up to help explain.i think maybe that words can be taken out of context but then should be carefully writtn in the 1st place,making themselves clear.

supermod

haman, I sent you a PM earlier & explained that the website was registered in Beijing in China & the implications of that & gave you guidance on how to check if any future UGG websites were genuine by using a whois checker. I also asked you not to repost links to them. Thread closed.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. What laptop to choose?11
    2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
    3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
    4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions