Groups
    EXPIRED

I don't want to wash up anymore.............

My dishwasher died yesterday and I'm already fed up with washing up!!! Anyone know of any CHEAP new full size ones going anywhere ?? x x

12 Comments

May also be worth looking on freecycle, if you can get one from there it would do while you shopped around and then you could re offer it when you buy your new one.

paper plates

Original Poster

snowtiger;4528370

oh Hannah I wouldn't want to be without mine either ... good luck babe … oh Hannah I wouldn't want to be without mine either ... good luck babe xxTry here for a good search ]http://www.offeroftheday.co.uk/search.asp?order=price_inc&search=built-in+dishwasher%7Cintegrated+dishwasher&pp=50&h=1&cat=&brand=&shop=&min=0&max=0&np=]Built in / Integrated]Compact work top]Free standing]Semi Integrated]Slimline]Black Dishwashers]Stainless Steel Dishwashers

Thanks for all ur help hun, am lookin now:thumbsup:
    kidcat;4528403

May also be worth looking on freecycle, if you can get one from there it … May also be worth looking on freecycle, if you can get one from there it would do while you shopped around and then you could re offer it when you buy your new one.

Yh, never thought of that, thanks:thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;4528471

stop eating so much, problem solved:thumbsup:

Or just stop feeding the kids at all!!

ants97;4528477

paper plates

That's wot my ubby suggested lol, the gravey concerns me though :w00t:

Original Poster

Does anyone know who else does a price match other than Currys? (that sell dishwashers of course lol)

There is the Indesit IDL40 on Pixmania for under £190 including delivery, and using a £5 off code. Or Asda are doing it for £188 minus delivery. Don't know if you could collect one from Asda?

I got this dishwasher over a year ago and Im very satisfied with it. If you go to the Tesco site and look it up there, you can read all the Revoo reviews, there are loads, it got 8/10. Its a basic machine, no frills.

Original Poster

therealslimkaty;4529039

There is the Indesit IDL40 on Pixmania for under £190 including delivery, … There is the Indesit IDL40 on Pixmania for under £190 including delivery, and using a £5 off code. Or Asda are doing it for £188 minus delivery. Don't know if you could collect one from Asda? I got this dishwasher over a year ago and Im very satisfied with it. If you go to the Tesco site and look it up there, you can read all the Revoo reviews, there are loads, it got 8/10. Its a basic machine, no frills.

Sounds great - just what I'm looking for. Thanks hun, will go take a look:thumbsup:

hannah19790;4529142

Sounds great - just what I'm looking for. Thanks hun, will go take a … Sounds great - just what I'm looking for. Thanks hun, will go take a look:thumbsup:

Ugh Im really sorry, I misread your initial post, mine is a slimline! :oops:

I found this full size Matsui dishwasher on Dixons site for £187.88. I found a voucher code MARCH2 which should take 2% off, making the £184.12, and delivery is free. Good luck!

dixons.co.uk/mar…983

Original Poster

therealslimkaty;4529350

Ugh Im really sorry, I misread your initial post, mine is a slimline! … Ugh Im really sorry, I misread your initial post, mine is a slimline! :oops:I found this full size Matsui dishwasher on Dixons site for £187.88. I found a voucher code MARCH2 which should take 2% off, making the £184.12, and delivery is free. Good luck! http://www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/store/[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=cccladegiigdleecflgceggdhhmdgmh.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=454536&category_oid=-28983

No probs hun, thanks or finding me the Dixon deal though - hubbies gonna see if he can fix old one although I don't hold out much hope lol:roll:

ttwcd;4530234

hi have you tried looking herehttp://www.clearance-comet.co.uk

I didn't know they did that.........Just had a look and no dishwashers but thanks for the info - will definately keep an eye out:thumbsup:

what area are u in im selling a hotpoint one silver mint condition only selling cos got fitted kitchen with intergrated one, if not good look in your search i couldnt live without mine either heehee

Banned

I recommend freecycle too - got a washing machine, a fridge and a dishwasher off there (ok, the washer broke pretty quickly lol) - total cost, zilch, except a little petrol and some time! Also really helpful as its our first home and we spent everything on curtains, paint etc! The fridge was almost brand new too. freecycle.org - think you need a yahoo email address though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1214
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      3. Biscuit addiction1231
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325

See more discussions