Found 5th Apr 2009
Please don't ask why, just make me feel better about it all.....

53 Comments

Banned

Sorry to hear bud. hope its nothing serious?

Original Poster

Lol.... I'm a girl FFS!!!!:oops:

Banned

dmh77;4833037

Oh im sorry

Sup chick? lol

i will send my hubby along to cheer you up! i need to wake him first! lol but he always cheers me up!

Original Poster

DangerGod;4833039

Oh im sorry Sup chick? lol

Ha, ha, forgiven....! :thumbsup:

I have been made to feel like poo 'cos of the will, of a person I used to hold dear.... :?

Original Poster

wulshaz;4833044

i will send my hubby along to cheer you up! i need to wake him first! lol … i will send my hubby along to cheer you up! i need to wake him first! lol but he always cheers me up!

Thanx for the gesture, but I sent my OH home tonight.... not in the mood.... :?

Banned

dmh77;4833056

Thanx for the gesture, but I sent my OH home tonight.... not in the … Thanx for the gesture, but I sent my OH home tonight.... not in the mood.... :?:p

if i remember correct, you were going to open up a cafe? how did it pan out?

Original Poster

DangerGod;4833059

if i remember correct, you were going to open up a cafe? how did it pan … if i remember correct, you were going to open up a cafe? how did it pan out?

Mmmmm.... got gazumped (sp) by some Polish guy who was willing to take on a 'loan' with the building owner....... :thinking:

Nah thanx!!! :whistling:

Banned

Hey kaits,you little nightcrawler

dmh77;4833037

That's twice in two nights:w00t:

Original Poster

kaits;4833061

Hey dmh *i'd give you a big hug* awwwWhen i feel sad I look at Gary Busey … Hey dmh *i'd give you a big hug* awwwWhen i feel sad I look at Gary Busey and his amazing chicklet teeth smile and then I feel all happy again. Here pre Under Siege and post Under Siege. It might not work... so you should save the pic and look at it in random moments. Its surprisingly pleasing. SS : ssss too hot to touch :w00t:

SS is defo to hot to touch.... ( CBA with caps!!! :w00t:) :thumbsup:

DangerGod;4833065

Hey kaits,you little nightcrawler

hey good to see you DG :w00t:
I thought you left to be a holiday rep or something. Not seen you in ages.

Original Poster

tigerallstars;4833067

That's twice in two nights:w00t:

Aint it though!!!! :?

How's you then.... still looking for your femanine side?...................... :whistling:

Banned

kaits;4833071

hey good to see you DG :w00t: I thought you left to be a holiday rep or … hey good to see you DG :w00t: I thought you left to be a holiday rep or something. Not seen you in ages.

lol i wish hun

its called a 'suspension' :P

dmh77;4833069

SS is defo to hot to touch.... ( CBA with caps!!! :w00t:) :thumbsup:

awww
at least you made a woot

starsparkle2311;4833073

sorry, so many peeps on here mistake me for a bloke too. I don't know … sorry, so many peeps on here mistake me for a bloke too. I don't know what to say other than, chin up babes, we've all been there!!!!!btw I AM TOO HOT TO TOUCH!!!!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Red]Too hot to Touch[/COLOR][/FONT]:thumbsup:[COLOR=Black]

congrats SS!
[/COLOR]

Banned

starsparkle2311;4833079

yeh, a mighty fine one too, puts my 3 x1 day suspensions into … yeh, a mighty fine one too, puts my 3 x1 day suspensions into insignificance(wow - big word, that's because I AM TOO HOT TO TOUCH)

yeh like 2 weeks i think

but only cuz i was to spicey to look at

dmh77;4833072

Aint it though!!!! :?How's you then.... still looking for your femanine … Aint it though!!!! :?How's you then.... still looking for your femanine side?...................... :whistling:

Me ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Feminine side

tigerallstars;4833085

Me … Me ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Feminine side

hey Tiger how's the tutu heh

DG i noticed you were missing. Strangely a lot of people went missing all at once. Last week. I was thinking it was some sort of conspiracy or you all had a special place to go that the rest of us don't know about.

dmh its a shame we don't have i-talk on here, we could get Tiger to sing lady ga ga :w00t:

starsparkle2311;4833088

i see it

......And I've got all my clothes on:oops:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4833073

sorry, so many peeps on here mistake me for a bloke too. I don't know … sorry, so many peeps on here mistake me for a bloke too. I don't know what to say other than, chin up babes, we've all been there!!!!!

Mmmmm, dunno, this is a gudun!!! (lancs!)

Nana spends last 10 years of her life pis**** off people who love her, I ignore all oncomers.. daughter sleeps at hers every Friday night, 2 out of 3 brothers decide they want no more to do with her.

lol cant be bothered to tell the whole tale BUT.... tonight I got a call! :?

She died 2 weeks ago by the way.....

Found out what her will said today.....

7 grand kids( I was the 3rd born).... 12 great grand kids... 4 out of 7 grand kids got £5000 each ( youngest 4, my lil bo being one of the ones that shunned her YEARS ago..... the rest of us were written out in 2002..... :?) :cry:

Not bothered 'bout the money....... but WTF!!!????? ( oh yeh... she's dead, can't ask.....)

Banned

hmm i see... i would feel the same to. kinda unfair.

dmh77;4833095

Mmmmm, dunno, this is a gudun!!! (lancs!)Nana spends last 10 years of her … Mmmmm, dunno, this is a gudun!!! (lancs!)Nana spends last 10 years of her life pis**** off people who love her, I ignore all oncomers.. daughter sleeps at hers every Friday night, 2 out of 3 brothers decide they want no more to do with her.lol cant be bothered to tell the whole tale BUT.... tonight I got a call! :?She died 2 weeks ago by the way..... Found out what her will said today.....7 grand kids( I was the 3rd born).... 12 great grand kids... 4 out of 7 grand kids got £5000 each ( youngest 4, my lil bo being one of the ones that shunned her YEARS ago..... the rest of us were written out in 2002..... :?) :cry:Not bothered 'bout the money....... but WTF!!!????? ( oh yeh... she's dead, can't ask.....)

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation, dmh77. Life sucks some times

Original Poster

DangerGod;4833097

hmm i see... i would feel the same to. kinda unfair.

Cheers... I'm just feeling really sorry for myself..... not 'cos of the money... but to be picked out and told you are un-worthy.... and she is dead, so it aint like I can argue my case........ :thinking:

:cry:

Banned

dmh77;4833102

Cheers... I'm just feeling really sorry for myself..... not 'cos of the … Cheers... I'm just feeling really sorry for myself..... not 'cos of the money... but to be picked out and told you are un-worthy.... and she is dead, so it aint like I can argue my case........ :thinking::cry:

*Internet hugs* :-D

Original Poster

DangerGod;4833106

*Internet hugs* :-D

XXX

Thanks... :-(

Banned

dmh77;4833107

XXXThanks... :-(

enough of the sad face already

Original Poster

:w00t: better?

I'm ok, just gota digest the nights happenings..... :thinking:

I'll be back..... :viking:

Banned

dmh77;4833111

:w00t: better?I'm ok, just gota digest the nights happenings..... … :w00t: better?I'm ok, just gota digest the nights happenings..... :thinking:I'll be back..... :viking:

Much better =)

dmh77;4833111

:w00t: better?I'm ok, just gota digest the nights happenings..... … :w00t: better?I'm ok, just gota digest the nights happenings..... :thinking:I'll be back..... :viking:

That's the spirit:thumbsup:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4833108

+1:friends:

Lol... found out tonight also that I am 'challenged' when it comes to hugs and the like............. :oops:

OH didn't really know where to put himself............. just kept running off when I needed to bawl! :oops:

Original Poster

DangerGod;4833112

Much better =)

tigerallstars;4833113

That's the spirit:thumbsup:

Really... I will, it just threw me.....

dmh77;4833115

Lol... found out tonight also that I am 'challenged' when it comes to … Lol... found out tonight also that I am 'challenged' when it comes to hugs and the like............. :oops:OH didn't really know where to put himself............. just kept running off when I needed to bawl! :oops:

We are here if you need us. Aren't we?:thumbsup:

Original Poster

tigerallstars;4833118

We are here if you need us. Aren't we?:thumbsup:

Yeh... but I dont cry, and do hugs.... it got past that YEARS ago!!! :-(

I either get rid of it myself..... or get really drunk, and cry 'till there is nothing left.... I'm still drinking.......................:thinking:

dmh77;4833120

Yeh... but I dont cry, and do hugs.... it got past that YEARS ago!!! :-(I … Yeh... but I dont cry, and do hugs.... it got past that YEARS ago!!! :-(I either get rid of it myself..... or get really drunk, and cry 'till there is nothing left.... I'm still drinking.......................:thinking:

That's only natural, hun.

Original Poster

tigerallstars;4833126

That's only natural, hun.

Really?? I always saw myself as an emotionally stunted freak.... :?

I'm liking you more every day.... :-D

What you drinking, hun?

Original Poster

tigerallstars;4833137

What you drinking, hun?

I am on the vodka.... ( and if I'm honest, have been for a while.... :whistling:)

Bypassed my tea... lost my appetite after the phonecall.................
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57562
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle68
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45

See more discussions