Groups

I Feel I should share

I am a avid watcher of the BBC 1 afternoon programme Doctors and even sky series link it so I don't miss it................feel free to mock me or confess if you like it as well.

17 Comments

Nobody should apologize for any TV program they like.

There are "rubbish" TV programs, then OK TV programs, then quality TV programs.

I am sure most of us watch a bit of them all.

I love history and documentary programs, but it does not mean I cannot watch "Hole in the Wall" or something else like that.

We all need a bit of TV that is non-challenging and easy to watch.

Original Poster

guilbert53;7548726

Nobody should apologize for any TV program they like.There are "rubbish" … Nobody should apologize for any TV program they like.There are "rubbish" TV programs, then OK TV programs, then quality TV programs.I am sure most of us watch a bit of them all. I love history and documentary programs, but it does not mean I cannot watch "Hole in the Wall" or something else like that.We all need a bit of TV that is non-challenging and easy to watch.

Thanks for that i do like the occasional trash tv but love quality programing as well

At least it's not loose women....

That said, you still need to get out more!!!

Original Poster

civms47;7548749

At least it's not loose women....That said, you still need to get out … At least it's not loose women....That said, you still need to get out more!!!

I do I spend all my life out and about :oops:

I love doctors too, I sky+ it as well and then fast forward through the programme just watching the bits about the staff. Its the only soap I watch so for 20 minutes a day is great relaxation. I do think the Jimmi storyline at the moment is just daft and I'm bored of it

Why of my favorite "non challenging" programs is on Sky Travel and is called Swiss Railway Journeys.

I am not a train anorak, but It basically just follows trains around Switzerland with the lovely mountain views, and makes the country seem so clean and well organized (unlike this filthy country).

Mind you, they are bit like Switzerland tourist information films.

Here is a short clip on YouTube to show you what it is like.

youtube.com/wat…LBw

Original Poster

charlieb;7548763

I love doctors too, I sky+ it as well and then fast forward through the … I love doctors too, I sky+ it as well and then fast forward through the programme just watching the bits about the staff. Its the only soap I watch so for 20 minutes a day is great relaxation. I do think the Jimmi storyline at the moment is just daft and I'm bored of it

Yes I am bored of the Jimmi storyline as well but don't you just want find out what happens?

Now this is really sad but I read a week ahead on the tv guide to try and work out what is happening

Original Poster

charlieb;7548788

Now this is really sad but I read a week ahead on the tv guide to try and … Now this is really sad but I read a week ahead on the tv guide to try and work out what is happening

And I thought I was bad:)

lol .

You obviously can't be the only one who watches it else they wouldn't put it on. Consider yourself free of sin my son. :-D

I pointed and laughed :whistling: but then i admit i am jealous that you get to watch afternoon tv :-D Mindless tv is great sometimes :thumbsup:

Yep...I watch Doctors when I can!

Neighbours :oops:

I like it too! It coincides with the only time all three kids are napping, so I get to eat my lunch and watch in peace!

curiousity got the better of me.......:p

I watch it occasionally but I am at a loss as to how Jimmi came to end up with those 2 and why?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions