Groups

i feel ignorant for asking....

....but how does quidco work?

I've just signed up as i tend to see deals on here which have cashback via quidco etc. So as i seem to spend so much money on here i thought i'd try to earn some back.

To get money via quidco....do i have to go to quidco's website and find my merchant and click the link through them? instead of clicking the link to the deal on here?

14 Comments

To get money via quidco....do i have to go to quidco's website and find … To get money via quidco....do i have to go to quidco's website and find my merchant and click the link through them? instead of clicking the link to the deal on here?

exactly!

Original Poster

Marina

exactly!

cool, thankyou =)

yup but use topcashback instead.

zurich

yup but use topcashback instead.

+1

Quidco rarely track nowadays (_;)

Original Poster

do topcashback have the same merchants available? and i heard it takes ages for some money to come through

stephen2k5

do topcashback have the same merchants available? and i heard it takes … do topcashback have the same merchants available? and i heard it takes ages for some money to come through

mostly the same though ocassionally one or the other will have "exclusive offers".
    not had a problem with slow payments and the manual tracking has been very good.

stephen2k5

do topcashback have the same merchants available? and i heard it takes … do topcashback have the same merchants available? and i heard it takes ages for some money to come through

Not much of an issue! I'm still waiting for £12.00 from October 2008 doubt I'll get that now lol!

choc1969

+1Quidco rarely track nowadays (_;)

Mine track all the time so there must be something with your account or something.

philmitchell

Mine track all the time so there must be something with your account or … Mine track all the time so there must be something with your account or something.

It seems to be hit and miss for each person, most of my transactions in the last year or two havent tracked bar HMV ones though in the first year I was with them every one tracked.

philmitchell

Mine track all the time so there must be something with your account or … Mine track all the time so there must be something with your account or something.

Same here, no problems with quidco.

I asked this on another thread,does Quidco still charge a fiver annually ?

Banned

deb8z

I asked this on another thread,does Quidco still charge a fiver annually ?

hi debz, yes it does, although i tend to use topcashback only now

Banned

sassie

Anything to up those %'s eh! LOL

sassie

Ta,i thought it did,i don't use Quidco either since i found out about TCB.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help sought - Cheap(est) smartphone with Standard SIM for short period of u…22
      2. Battery drain on iOS 1166
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?55
      4. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?11

See more discussions