I feel soooooo sad!

Found 7th Jul 2008
I've been holding off cutting my lawn for ages as it is completely covered in Clover and swarming in Bees and with all the talk about bees recently I thought it was great seeing so many but I'm having it cut today and feel really evil for getting rid of all that clover that the bees love

26 Comments

put it back with superglue.

or buy some flowers in pots.

Murderer!...

Sloth/Mod

Grow some lavender, they love that.

As soon as one of them stings you or the kids, you won't feel so guilty.

Any chance of you coming to do my lawns?? I just can't be ar5ed at the mo

Hopefully it will rain so it can't be cut (it's raining where I am)

Dom't worry you will soon have some more clover, but good for you for delaying the cut for the sake of the Bees and for coming up with the perfect excuse for not cutting the grass for husbands up and down the country

Original Poster

Dry here
Don't have kids so that's ok and I do have lavender, so now I don't feel sooooo bad

Original Poster

Being a single girl with a large garden which slopes at about 40 degrees, I have the perfect excuse for waiting until some dumb (oops sorry, kind) man offers to cut my grass, hehe

Sloth/Mod

Put your picture on the pics thread...........if you're lucky then you may be inundated with offers to do it. ;-) :-D

Syzable;2472513

Put your picture on the pics thread...........if you're lucky then you … Put your picture on the pics thread...........if you're lucky then you may be inundated with offers to do it. ;-) :-D

I like your thinking.

Original Poster

Haha not sure many people would fly to N Ireland to cut my grass even if I looked like Claudia Schiffer

Leila70;2472527

Haha not sure many people would fly to N Ireland to cut my grass even if … Haha not sure many people would fly to N Ireland to cut my grass even if I looked like Claudia Schiffer

I'm on my way to N.I a week on tuesday anyway....:whistling::p

Original Poster

Not sure my Clover will have grown back by then but I will add you to my list of grass cutters

Sloth/Mod

Leila70;2472527

Haha not sure many people would fly to N Ireland to cut my grass even if … Haha not sure many people would fly to N Ireland to cut my grass even if I looked like Claudia Schiffer

This is a deals site.......it'll be fine......so who's checking Ryan Air's website today?? :-D

Leila70;2472527

If you "Put out" distance is no object.

Leila70;2472540

Not sure my Clover will have grown back by then but I will add you to my … Not sure my Clover will have grown back by then but I will add you to my list of grass cutters

Are you talking about your chuff? :?

Sloth/Mod

thesaint;2472561

If you "Put out" distance is no object.

:lol: See............distance is never a barrier. :-D

Syzable;2472560

This is a deals site.......it'll be fine......so who's checking Ryan … This is a deals site.......it'll be fine......so who's checking Ryan Air's website today?? :-D

2p return from most airports i see..

Original Poster

lol r u that desperate?!

Having said that since the ratio of men to women in NI seems to be 1:7 you could be kept busy!

Sloth/Mod

Leila70;2472568

lol r u that desperate?!

Not me..............i'm thinking for Tom, Ace and several others.

I just care for people. :-D

thesaint;2472561

If you "Put out" distance is no object. :)Are you talking about your … If you "Put out" distance is no object. :)Are you talking about your chuff? :?

Seems a bit of a harsh comment

Original Poster

Aw, how thoughtful Syzable

Sloth/Mod

Leila70;2472596

Aw, how thoughtful Syzable

I know..........my compassion knows no grounds. :-D

Leila70;2472568
lol r u that desperate?!

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/t281550964_71588_4.gif

thesaint;2472673

If DT's desperate for a job, I need a gardener!!:)

Original Poster

David Tennant is my one weakness!

Leila70;2473007

David Tennant is my one weakness!

I have many weaknesses - but he does come near the top. (maybe it's his sonic screwdriver)

Edit: bet you don't feel sooooo sad anymore! lol
Post a comment
@
    Text