I finished Dead Space on Normal last night in 10 Hours 15 Mins game time What did u do it in??

11 replies
Found 4th Feb 2009
I finished dead space in 10 hours 15 mins game time my mate thought that was good but i thought i was pretty lame so i was just wondering what other people did it in ??

11 Comments

Havent got this game, just wondering if it is any good?
I played the demo but didnt quite get into it, esp the like 3 rounds of ammo u get per clip..

Original Poster

Tanchi;4279372

Havent got this game, just wondering if it is any good?I played the demo … Havent got this game, just wondering if it is any good?I played the demo but didnt quite get into it, esp the like 3 rounds of ammo u get per clip..

its really good when u get into espically when u get the pulse rifle with 175 ammo clip and emptying it in a alien face :-D - reminded me alot of aliens the film :thumbsup:

Still playing through it, only on second chapter, btw the demo was rubbish you get no sense of the story.

You played a game for 10 hours straight. My god, I must have the attention span of a hamster!

Original Poster

milesy29;4279443

You played a game for 10 hours straight. My god, I must have the … You played a game for 10 hours straight. My god, I must have the attention span of a hamster!

nah mate when u save the game it gives u the time u have played it for after i saved it at the end it said 10 hours 15 mins - i took about 2 weeks to complete it playing it on and off

but if i had the time i could of played it 10 hours straight i thought it was a great game

cool,

i've clocked up some serious game time on some games,

Lost Odyssey - 62 Hours not complete

Oblivion - 65 Hours Not Complete

Fallout 3 - 55 Hours not complete

Blue Dragon - 48 Hours Complete

GTA IV - 32 Hours complete

lol

Alfonse;4279485

cool,i've clocked up some serious game time on some games, Lost Odyssey - … cool,i've clocked up some serious game time on some games, Lost Odyssey - 62 Hours not completeOblivion - 65 Hours Not CompleteFallout 3 - 55 Hours not completeBlue Dragon - 48 Hours CompleteGTA IV - 32 Hours completelol

lol inbtween playing them games and searching me on torrent sites, how do you have a social life.:p

black gerbil1;4279500

lol inbtween playing them games and searching me on torrent sites, how do … lol inbtween playing them games and searching me on torrent sites, how do you have a social life.:p

i take a leaf from your book and make one up

ps lol @ you for still smarting about the torrent download months later haha

Banned

still waiting for mine to come :-(

should get a list for the playing times on CoD, they would be huge

Alfonse;4279485

cool,i've clocked up some serious game time on some games, Lost Odyssey - … cool,i've clocked up some serious game time on some games, Lost Odyssey - 62 Hours not completeOblivion - 65 Hours Not CompleteFallout 3 - 55 Hours not completeBlue Dragon - 48 Hours CompleteGTA IV - 32 Hours completelol

I have done round about the same hrs on these games, and the other week i acidently deleted ALL my game saves lol!

Tanchi;4280022

I have done round about the same hrs on these games, and the other week i … I have done round about the same hrs on these games, and the other week i acidently deleted ALL my game saves lol!

noooooooooooooooooooooo!

harsh
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247664
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz22
    3. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013
    4. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…66

See more discussions