i flippin hate argos

Banned
Just thought you might like to know :-(

26 Comments

Why's that hun ???

Original Poster Banned

cause whenever you find something you want its out of stock, unless of course you want to pay £5 then its in stock for delivery :x

sassie;2597264

cause whenever you find something you want its out of stock, unless of … cause whenever you find something you want its out of stock, unless of course you want to pay £5 then its in stock for delivery :x

Found that out earlier when I went in to buy a camera. I think it's because the new book is out on Saturday, and they're holding a lot of stock back until then so nothing is OOS when it launches :x

Original Poster Banned

yeah, the thing i want is in the sale and i aint paying half again to have it delivered, it just annoys me if they dont hold it then they should at least have it delivered to store for free

They also have shocking customer service in general.

Should we form a we hate Argos club?

Original Poster Banned

yeah lets, daughter is now well peed at me, they have one on ebay for double the price and £7-50 postage

Banned

We love sassie ... does that make you feel any better

Banned

sassie;2597275

yeah, the thing i want is in the sale and i aint paying half again to … yeah, the thing i want is in the sale and i aint paying half again to have it delivered, it just annoys me if they dont hold it then they should at least have it delivered to store for free

What Item you after, I could perhaps find it for you?

sassie;2597275

yeah, the thing i want is in the sale and i aint paying half again to … yeah, the thing i want is in the sale and i aint paying half again to have it delivered, it just annoys me if they dont hold it then they should at least have it delivered to store for free

usually i cant find anything i want locally and its oos for delivery too!:roll:

What is it Sassie, perhaps it might be in a store near me?
PM me the item number if it helps

Original Poster Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2597296

We love sassie ... does that make you feel any better

awwww thank you hun xx
Foosball Chum;2597300

What Item you after, I could perhaps find it for you?

It would be as much for someone else to post it to me as it would be to get it delivered from argos, as nothing local to me, but thanks for the thought :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

dont laugh its item 286/1151

Can't find that one.......
Sorry, we are unable to find the catalogue number(s) highlighted in your list.
This may be because a number is incorrect or the item is no longer available.
For items that cannot be purchased or reserved online, please visit your nearest store.

Original Poster Banned

ooops sorry 286/1151 sorry put worng digit

Cannot find one in Manchester, Oldham, Bury, Stockport, Bolton.......you get the idea.
Sorry :-(

On the subject of hating Argos - they now seem to have more and more items that are exempt from the 16 day return policy.

And their website is annoying for reservations - it need to read what shops stok items rather then search through 20 with no stock.

Original Poster Banned

boydent999;2597355

Cannot find one in Manchester, Oldham, Bury, Stockport, Bolton.......you … Cannot find one in Manchester, Oldham, Bury, Stockport, Bolton.......you get the idea.Sorry :-(

yeah, thought it was gonna be like that, i wouldnt mind paying the postage, but not sure if its going to be big enough, so begrudge paying it to find its no good:oops:

sassie;2597360

yeah, thought it was gonna be like that, i wouldnt mind paying the … yeah, thought it was gonna be like that, i wouldnt mind paying the postage, but not sure if its going to be big enough, so begrudge paying it to find its no good:oops:

Just tried all the stores around Cannock/Lichfield/Stafford/Walsall/Tamworth and nothing either I'm afraid.

Original Poster Banned

thanks both for looking, but even if found it would cost the same to post, never mind x

yep ditto warrington, widnes, prescot, leigh, wigan!
guess they dont really have them!

they dont have it in southampon or coventry

Sorry hun

Nothing around the Cardiff area either hun. If it's any help and you've got a Tesco nearby I was in my local one this afternoon and they had loads of bags, cases etc..in a very similar design (pink surfer type print). My eldest DD was trying to get me to buy her a case even though she didn't need it. Everything in the range had 75% off. They had a wheeled case around the same size as the one you're after for £6.00. I can't see them online though.

Banned

sassie;2597315

awwww thank you hun xxIt would be as much for someone else to post it to … awwww thank you hun xxIt would be as much for someone else to post it to me as it would be to get it delivered from argos, as nothing local to me, but thanks for the thought :thumbsup:

Get DHL to collect it for you for a fiver, deal posted today

Original Poster Banned

Foosball Chum;2597931

Get DHL to collect it for you for a fiver, deal posted today

argos charge that, its like i said i dont mind paying postage if i knew it was gonna be big enough, but not sure it will be, but thank you everyone for looking:thumbsup:

hellfire;2597287

They also have shocking customer service in general. Should we form a we … They also have shocking customer service in general. Should we form a we hate Argos club?

I'd have to agree with that.
I think it's their staff training.
The new ones seem to be fine, but the ones who've been there longer are terrible.
(generalisation)

sorry hun none in falkirk (or indeed central scotland)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona2398
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?2296
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213613
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917257

See more discussions