I forgot how good the original really is!

Im listening to XFM. Snow Patrol - Run is playing you just cant beat the original track, damn whats her face for ruining it!

14 Comments

Leona Lewis?

Banned

Prefer the cover.

Banned

interesting story sis

are you related to curt889 or addjon by any chance?

Edited by: "csiman" 6th May 2011

Original Poster

noooo the original is just too beautiful!

Banned

Aah, Snow Patrol.

Music for people who find complete silence 'overstimulating'.

original is much better and er original, unlike that horse faced moose thing

FilthAndFurry

Aah, Snow Patrol.Music for people who find complete silence … Aah, Snow Patrol.Music for people who find complete silence 'overstimulating'.

If you like being over stimulated you should try Florian Hecker, I have a few of his records on MEGO (actual vinyl btw), I think its awesome however its an acquired taste..................

Edited by: "Alfonse" 6th May 2011

Got to agree OP. Leona's version was awful - she just warbles....

FilthAndFurry

Aah, Snow Patrol.Music for people who find complete silence … Aah, Snow Patrol.Music for people who find complete silence 'overstimulating'.

HAHAHA Love it!

Lewis version nearly as bad as that Your Song cover by whoever did it. Terrible.

Original Poster

speaking of the 'your song' cover i do agree it was terrible, but have you heard the Mike Skinner version.....oh its simply amazing...but then i would say that cos im totally in love with Mike Skinner!

Don't really like Snow Patrol but this song is very good, but the cover is just awful!

I saw him do a live stripped down version of this song and it was amazing.

Banned

I'm listening to Gaydar Radio (srs).

Not a raving homo, but the music is epic.
Edited by: "vibeone" 6th May 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763953
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    3. GOT Leaks again514
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213592

See more discussions