I forgot the email i used on lovefilm!

Found 19th Jun 2009
I had my lovefilm account to automatically stay signed in and i made a new email for it now i cant remember the email address because i reset my internet options which signed me out what can i do now?

1. Misc
  2. Lovefilm
19 Comments

contact lovefilm?

Tanchi;5534245

contact lovefilm?

crazy talk :-D

if you have mozilla.

Tools, Options, Security, Saved Passwords, should show you the log in and passwords for your sites.

How many have you got?

Original Poster

ive made quite a lot of emails

Banned

if you havent cleared out cookies

go to lovefilm and put cursor on email address field and press down cursor key to bring up previous entries

Original Poster

i cant even remember if ti was yahoo or hotmail or .co.uk or .com?

Banned

Goonieman;5534266

How many have you got?

I'm on my 13th free trial so have a few lol! :w00t:

Original Poster

csiman;5534279

if you havent cleared out cookiesgo to lovefilm and put cursor on email … if you havent cleared out cookiesgo to lovefilm and put cursor on email address field and press down cursor key to bring up previous entries

i had a few previous entries that id tryed, but they all dont work

Log into each email account until you find the activation email with the latest date

This happened to me 2 weeks ago, just give them a ring and they'll tell you over the phone

xsazzyjayx;5534312

This happened to me 2 weeks ago, just give them a ring and they'll tell … This happened to me 2 weeks ago, just give them a ring and they'll tell you over the phone

haha, good luck with that... "why do you have so many accounts with us?" account closed :thumbsup:

Babbabooey;5534322

haha, good luck with that... "why do you have so many accounts with us?" … haha, good luck with that... "why do you have so many accounts with us?" account closed :thumbsup:

Nope they gave me the email address straight away!!!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5534322

haha, good luck with that... "why do you have so many accounts with us?" … haha, good luck with that... "why do you have so many accounts with us?" account closed :thumbsup:

exactly, i got about 5 lovefilm accounts all with same card detail and everything. I just cant remember what email i made for my newest.

Original Poster

all i think i can do now is just cancel my card before my first payment which i remember was the 13th of august. At least ill still get stuff on my list thru.

Banned

sweeten16;5534397

all i think i can do now is just cancel my card before my first payment … all i think i can do now is just cancel my card before my first payment which i remember was the 13th of august. At least ill still get stuff on my list thru.

you cant cancel your card and not expect to pay. you will still get billed and your card issuer will pay and send you a bill.

Original Poster

so i cant do anything lovely

Banned

sweeten16;5543983

so i cant do anything lovely

just ring them up and they will do a search for active accounts in your postcode area and then ask you to confirm name / address

Banned

Arent websites' help sections wonderful lol

Correct email address.
Make sure the email address you are using is spelt correctly, and is the same email address you used during registration (check your inbox for the registration confirmation email sent to you). If you can't remember which email address you used, please email Customer Services using the link below, providing your home address and a contact telephone number so that we can verify your identity.

lovefilm.com/hel…301
Post a comment
@
    Text