Groups

i forgot to say

I passed my theory the other day!!!!!!!!!!woop

18 Comments

relativity?

Well done :-D

congratulations

wheres that guy who gives abuse....he will be here in a min calling him thick for not passing the practical yet....... anyway well done from me....

forestfan123;5443248

wheres that guy who gives abuse....he will be here in a min calling him … wheres that guy who gives abuse....he will be here in a min calling him thick for not passing the practical yet....... anyway well done from me....

Which ones there loads on here

Congrats

Babbabooey;5443095

relativity?

haha I get ya :thumbsup:

Well done on passign your theory on evolution test!

I can pass my theory on the practice tests, but not my hazard , any advice ?
    and don't say don't drive LOL

Nice one! :thumbsup:

Well done. (My daughter has just passed an hour ago!) Glad its out of the way. Good luck for the main test.

Well done x

Well done mate :thumbsup:

Original Poster

pink;5443774

I can pass my theory on the practice tests, but not my hazard , any … I can pass my theory on the practice tests, but not my hazard , any advice ?and don't say don't drive LOL

Click when u see something which is a potential hazard, Click when u see it become a hazard, and then when you are at the hazard

Eg, Car aproaching junction, see the car, click, see the car at the line and still moving, click, see the car past the line and you have to break, click again

Theory test = easiest thing you will ever do.

I done mine when I was hungover, and without any revision I got 48/50 and 69/75.

Mind, the practicle test is also very easy. I have no idea on why the pass rate is so low.

Banned

The JFK;5450831

Theory test = easiest thing you will ever do.I done mine when I was … Theory test = easiest thing you will ever do.I done mine when I was hungover, and without any revision I got 48/50 and 69/75.Mind, the practicle test is also very easy. I have no idea on why the pass rate is so low.

then woke up and realised it was all a dream, nappy changed, fed brekkie then back for a kip

Original Poster

sassie;5450841

then woke up and realised it was all a dream, nappy changed, fed brekkie … then woke up and realised it was all a dream, nappy changed, fed brekkie then back for a kip

:thumbsup:

congrats! i passed mine last month! now i just need to sort my driving out to do the practical
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77744
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047177
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2748
      4. Spotify Family Premium share925

See more discussions