I Found a Piece of Meat in my Fray Bentos Pie!

Found 26th Apr
Community Updates
MiscMeat & Sausages
Top comments
I didn't have Fray Bentos pie.

Pretty sure that tops it.
Edited by: "RossD89" 26th Apr
You sure it was meat? Might of been a piece of pastry disguised as some do love them pies though, i usually just eat the pastry and gravy, served with mash and a tin of processed peas
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 5 m ago

I haven't had one of these in at least thirty years and they may have …I haven't had one of these in at least thirty years and they may have changed the recipe but there was always a layer of rubbery pastry between the meat and the crust which was just yummy. Gross but true

That's the best bit
31 Comments
Headline made me smile.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 26th Apr
I didn't have Fray Bentos pie.

Pretty sure that tops it.
Edited by: "RossD89" 26th Apr
deleted1315437
So random but funny
Edited by: "deleted1315437" 26th Apr
Hope you get compo.33702608-IVUof.jpg
Edited by: "Wongy110" 26th Apr
You sure it was meat? Might of been a piece of pastry disguised as some do love them pies though, i usually just eat the pastry and gravy, served with mash and a tin of processed peas
did you check it didn't have a finger nail attached?
Have to admit fray bentos steak and kidney is a guilty pleasure for me.
Somebody gave me a couple of these once
burnt one and that was a shame.
I watched that back in time programme on bbc2 a couple of weeks ago and they had one of those each. Back when i ate them it was one for a family of five. No wonder we have an obesity crisis
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 26th Apr
The thing is... what animal did it come from ?
Wongy11032 m ago

Somebody gave me a couple of these once burnt one and that was a shame.

...that you ran out of napalm for the other?
I haven't had one of these in at least thirty years and they may have changed the recipe but there was always a layer of rubbery pastry between the meat and the crust which was just yummy. Gross but true
I Found a Piece of Meat in my Fray Bentos Pie!

Was it Shergar
These things always remind me of holidays in the seventies in the rain in a caravan. Tinned vegetables and a packet of smash and my hell would be complete
Pics or ur lyin'
themachman3 h, 12 m ago

You sure it was meat? Might of been a piece of pastry disguised as some You sure it was meat? Might of been a piece of pastry disguised as some do love them pies though, i usually just eat the pastry and gravy, served with mash and a tin of processed peas

We could be brothers
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 5 m ago

I haven't had one of these in at least thirty years and they may have …I haven't had one of these in at least thirty years and they may have changed the recipe but there was always a layer of rubbery pastry between the meat and the crust which was just yummy. Gross but true

That's the best bit
psychobitchfromhell9 h, 43 m ago

Back when i ate them it was one for a family of five.

Luxury!

When I were a lad there were 36 of us sharing a bag of crisps every day, WHEN WE WERE LUCKY!!
spoo1 h, 51 m ago

Luxury!When I were a lad there were 36 of us sharing a bag of crisps every …Luxury!When I were a lad there were 36 of us sharing a bag of crisps every day, WHEN WE WERE LUCKY!!

Lucky? LUCKY?

There were 62 of us who lived in an empty crisp packet after my Dad had ate them all. We had to lick the salt from the corners for our tea.

And we thought we were lucky.
deeky6 m ago

Lucky? LUCKY? There were 62 of us who lived in an empty crisp packet after …Lucky? LUCKY? There were 62 of us who lived in an empty crisp packet after my Dad had ate them all. We had to lick the salt from the corners for our tea. And we thought we were lucky.

Well i was stuck with tesco pate and we had to eat it off normal toast instead of tiger loaf.
CoeK7 m ago

Well i was stuck with tesco pate and we had to eat it off normal toast …Well i was stuck with tesco pate and we had to eat it off normal toast instead of tiger loaf.

33704776-B7TxN.jpg
deeky2 h, 58 m ago

Lucky? LUCKY? There were 62 of us who lived in an empty crisp packet after …Lucky? LUCKY? There were 62 of us who lived in an empty crisp packet after my Dad had ate them all. We had to lick the salt from the corners for our tea. And we thought we were lucky.

Lucky? LUCKY?

At least you knew your real dad

I've got the one I visit weekly who recently called me on my birthday only to ask me to visit and help him fill in his driving licence renewal form but as usual forgot completely it was my birthday. And not forgetting I'm the only one who doesn't look like either the mother or dad.

Then there's the Findus rep or the ice cream man. I knew the Findus rep because he used to visit when my mother left my dad but who else gets free big bowls of ice cream....
philphil6116 m ago

Lucky? LUCKY?At least you knew your real dadI've got the one I visit …Lucky? LUCKY?At least you knew your real dadI've got the one I visit weekly who recently called me on my birthday only to ask me to visit and help him fill in his driving licence renewal form but as usual forgot completely it was my birthday. And not forgetting I'm the only one who doesn't look like either the mother or dad. Then there's the Findus rep or the ice cream man. I knew the Findus rep because he used to visit when my mother left my dad but who else gets free big bowls of ice cream....

I don't know whether to or
deeky14 m ago

I don't know whether to or

Laugh man...laugh

Oh wait - you are the ice cream man?
Dad?

ps Photo of Deeky spitting out his coffee over his PC coming soon
Edited by: "philphil61" 27th Apr
philphil613 m ago

Laugh man...laughOh wait - you are the ice cream man?Dad?ps Photo of …Laugh man...laughOh wait - you are the ice cream man?Dad?ps Photo of Deeky spitting out his coffee over his PC coming soon

How old do you think I am?
deeky7 m ago

How old do you think I am?

For my mother it seems that age didn't matter

And no I don't want to know the details...thanks
philphil613 m ago

For my mother it seems that age didn't matter And no I don't want to …For my mother it seems that age didn't matter And no I don't want to know the details...thanks

She was into toyboys?
deeky10 m ago

She was into toyboys?

Explanation - If she was male it'd be anything in a skirt
philphil611 h, 25 m ago

Lucky? LUCKY?At least you knew your real dadI've got the one I visit …Lucky? LUCKY?At least you knew your real dadI've got the one I visit weekly who recently called me on my birthday only to ask me to visit and help him fill in his driving licence renewal form but as usual forgot completely it was my birthday. And not forgetting I'm the only one who doesn't look like either the mother or dad. Then there's the Findus rep or the ice cream man. I knew the Findus rep because he used to visit when my mother left my dad but who else gets free big bowls of ice cream....

My little sister was convinced an was a French princess and that we'd kidnapped her at birth. Then we told her about the French revolution.... That shut her up
psychobitchfromhell8 h, 22 m ago

My little sister was convinced an was a French princess and that we'd …My little sister was convinced an was a French princess and that we'd kidnapped her at birth. Then we told her about the French revolution.... That shut her up

I don't believe you.....fake story

There is no way someone can make a female shut up

Quickly closes the thread, hits the big X top right corner, clicks Start, selects Shutdown and hides
philphil612 h, 50 m ago

I don't believe you.....fake storyThere is no way someone can make a …I don't believe you.....fake storyThere is no way someone can make a female shut up Quickly closes the thread, hits the big X top right corner, clicks Start, selects Shutdown and hides

The shutting up wasn't permanent. Forty years on she's still a gobby cow. Doesn't claim to be French any more though
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants