I found out they are making a game of the movie saw today.

Disscuss? Do you think it will be good or bad.?
You play a character in one of jigsaws games btw

9 Comments

wow, that's a bit excessive, and they say it is video games that make children violent, .. they will be blaming saw the game next.

Saw this a while back, looks interesting.

Original Poster

Bexx;5148182

wow, that's a bit excessive, and they say it is video games that make … wow, that's a bit excessive, and they say it is video games that make children violent, .. they will be blaming saw the game next.

You see i never really did think games made children violent. I blame the media they see far more horrific war images in news ect then in some games

Original Poster

Abvance;5148197

Saw this a while back, looks interesting.

It does but i dont want to buy it if its like one of the games that can be done in like 1 hour

shosie;5148200

You see i never really did think games made children violent. I blame the … You see i never really did think games made children violent. I blame the media they see far more horrific war images in news ect then in some games

very true. I just find it funny, as they will never stop making violent games, and blaming them :x , no matter what people say I think it will be funny to play, i just recently did a marathon watching all the saw movies, the game would be a winner right now, :whistling:

oooooo that could be good...although the little doll really does freak me out!

uk.xbox360.ign.com/art…tml released October?

..hope it isnt just for the xbox n ps3....a saw wii game could be fun

Original Poster

Bexx;5148281

very true. I just find it funny, as they will never stop making violent … very true. I just find it funny, as they will never stop making violent games, and blaming them :x , no matter what people say I think it will be funny to play, i just recently did a marathon watching all the saw movies, the game would be a winner right now, :whistling:

yeah cause id imagine there has to be a consequence if you fail the game hence blood

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5148484

oooooo that could be good...although the little doll really does freak me … oooooo that could be good...although the little doll really does freak me out!

lol yeah wouldnt so much if you saw ]this

Oh I'll really look forward to this. I enjoy horror. The Silent hill series is my fav I hope it's done well and they get a good music score to accompany the game play.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Galaxy Note 8 grey import12
    2. New Firmware for S4 mini?11
    3. Tesco vouchers?22
    4. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V33

See more discussions