Groups

I Found Some of My Old Bootlegs

Yey me...... fell free to download below, if youre into that kind of music then feel free to leave feedback I dont really do it anymore, but I also have some remixes.......

If anyone has any requests though \i might be able to get back into it

11 Comments

What Genre is it MM ?

Original Poster

there is a radio parady in there, the rest is based on dance from a few years ago...... dj quicksilver, from 97.... ultrabeat from 04/05 and the rezidents which will virtually be unheard of.

I have tried to download on the first 2 links, when you have to put the code in it says 'error' ? don't know if it's the site or me doing something wrong ? :? I'll try again tomorrow

Original Poster

seems to be working ok for me

hey MM was that you earlier on COD 4 shooting me to bits? {HUKD}J9STL

Original Poster

aye..... I dont get bored playing domination though, you were only one on my friends list on COD so thought i'd come join you. I didnt shoot you to bits, they were stray bullets :lol:

still learning the ropes (lev 38) trying to get right weapons set-up
    everyone on line is prestige lev it seems
    (hate the yanks singing & swearing all the time)
    when do silencers become available for main weapon?

Banned

i thought you meant jeans:oops:

Original Poster

J9STL;2407906

still learning the ropes (lev 38) trying to get right weapons … still learning the ropes (lev 38) trying to get right weapons set-upeveryone on line is prestige lev it seems(hate the yanks singing & swearing all the time) when do silencers become available for main weapon?

any rank..... just have to unlock them by getting a certain amount of kills with that weapon

Original Poster

sassie;2407910

i thought you meant jeans:oops:

:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)46
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3781464
      3. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX34
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2176

See more discussions