Groups

I get the feeling theres lots of bargains to be had this christmas

the price war has started and again just like last year the sales will be before christmas not after

18 Comments

Banned

The country needs it to be honest.

Lot's of skint people about.

mod

It's about time
    I really thought it was limping along lamely with the usual "console reduced (yawn)" and "now half price" (yeah, like they were ever the full RRP) offers that we get every November / December.
    Hopefully, by Debenhams doing this the other big players will be forced to scrap it out amongst each other
    And that is great for us the consumer

Banned

andywedge;6912255

Debenhams

the store is closed, bunch of lazy sacks

You say its about time but companys big and small are all suffering more than the average joe in this current financial climate.

Banned

DLM;6912252

The country needs it to be honest.Lot's of skint people about.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]Speak for yourself, I'm absolutely loaded.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I got money to blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets do this - I am ready for the sales.

vibeone;6912468

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]Speak for yourself, I'm … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]Speak for yourself, I'm absolutely loaded.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Pathetic.

Just a quick question though - could you point me to the poll that voted you 'HUKD most popular user 2009' or is it just a figment of your fertile imagination, like BG1 and The JRK? Come to think of it, maybe you three are all one and the same?

Banned

deek72;6912620

Pathetic.Just a quick question though - could you point me to the poll … Pathetic.Just a quick question though - could you point me to the poll that voted you 'HUKD most popular user 2009' or is it just a figment of your fertile imagination, like BG1 and The JRK? Come to think of it, maybe you three are all one and the same?

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]I'm not sure its available anymore, but it was an official poll, and yes I was voted HUKD's most popular user 2009. Ask admin if you want clarification. Sorry you didn't win - maybe next year?

Anyway, if being absolutely loaded is pathetic, then yes - I am happily pathetic [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;6912696

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkgreen]I'm not sure its available … [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkgreen]I'm not sure its available anymore, but it was an official poll, and yes I was voted HUKD's most popular user 2009. Ask admin if you want clarification. Sorry you didn't win - maybe next year? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkgreen]Anyway, if being absolutely loaded is pathetic, then yes - I am happily pathetic [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

The real loaded ones always pretend to be skint, on that basis I think you're really skint.

vibeone;6912696

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]yes - I am happily … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]yes - I am happily pathetic [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Banned

Marina;6912730

The real loaded ones always pretend to be skint, on that basis I think … The real loaded ones always pretend to be skint, on that basis I think you're really skint.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]You are perfectly welcome to that view Marina, based on the fact I'm never gonna meet you to prove it either way, its kinda irrelevant don't ya think?

The people on this forum hate winners. Simple as that.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;6912747

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkolivegreen]You are perfectly … [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkolivegreen]You are perfectly welcome to that view Marina, based on the fact I'm never gonna meet you to prove it either way, its kinda irrelevant don't ya think?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkolivegreen][COLOR=blue]The people on this forum hate winners.[/COLOR] Simple as that.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

You're perfect welcome to that view Vibeone.:p I have noted that people on this forum hate (winners+boasters) or (pretend winners + boasters).

I swear there were loads more deals floating around last year??
    Maybe it's still early days.

vibeone;6912747

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]You are … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]You are perfectly welcome to that view Marina, based on the fact I'm never gonna meet you to prove it either way, its kinda irrelevant don't ya think?The people on this forum hate winners. Simple as that.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

True, you are the man. I wish I was as popular as you on a deals website!! ?Your mother must be so proud.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cvnNAz3jN1U/STgdiTI5loI/AAAAAAAABP4/WhG6YxSHosY/s320/YouDaMan.jpgYouDaMan.jpg

Banned

andywedge;6912255

It's about timeI really thought it was limping along lamely with the … It's about timeI really thought it was limping along lamely with the usual "console reduced (yawn)" and "now half price" (yeah, like they were ever the full RRP) offers that we get every November / December.Hopefully, by Debenhams doing this the other big players will be forced to scrap it out amongst each other And that is great for us the consumer

not if it causes more firms to go under as it will mean less competition and choice.

im hoping play do another one of their game sales like last year with all newer releases being £17.99!

jellybaby22;6912838

^^^^ this

not just on these forums

Its a british thing, thats why Lennox Lewis was never liked as much as Frank Bruno, Murray isn't liked as much as Timmy, and its why we want people on deal or no deal to end up with nothing
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      4. Did you know?2951

See more discussions