Groups

I Give Up!

I have just trid to post my first deal but keep getting

An internal server error occurred. Please try again later.

Anyway, if anyone is interested LittlewoodsDirect are selling a brand new Silver LG Viewty on O2 for £99 plus del. Poss Poss 8% Quidco and further reductions/free postage with vouchers - there seems to be plenty of them!

Thought this was a pretty good deal for a brand new LG Viewty.

It's on O2 but should be easily unlocked

6 Comments

You'll be well gutted after all that if you find it had already been posted :P

Original Poster

Just managed to post it! Do you think it's a good deal?? I did search but coudnlt find it had been posted yet

melmorc;4069491

Just managed to post it! Do you think it's a good deal?? I did search … Just managed to post it! Do you think it's a good deal?? I did search but coudnlt find it had been posted yet

it has, a couple times at least.

Original Poster

shanecr;4069540

it has, a couple times at least.

where then? I did advanced search for littlewoods direct with Viewty and nothing appeared? Will happily remove it if it has?

Original Poster

shanecr;4069689

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?action=search&keywords=viewty

As in i did advanced search for Littlewoods direct deals that were not expired and Viewty. The other one was prev expired but have checked Littlewoods Direct site and back in stock.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      2. What is there free to do in your town?37
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions