I give up... How do you use these Zavvi vouchers?

Found 28th Sep 2009
Perhaps it's me... but it's not immediately apparent..?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Basically you click on my username click send a private message and paste it in there (be sure to enter a subject otherwise you won't get a discount).

I think you enter it in the checkout.

P.S FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone has won the £100 one. is there any minimum spend on that or is it just £100 worth of free stuff from Zavvi?

post it to me. Thats the rules lol

Is this a joke !/!??

I made the mistake of putting my £100 code in the discount box at the checkout and it used the 100 off a 10.95 blu-ray. I think if you actually open an account ie. put all your details in then there might be somewhere where you can enter the code. Failing that call customer services and ask for Janette, she was lovely

edit - or when you buy something click view basket in the top right and you can put your code in there

Click on view basket not check out and enter it there and once you want to buy the item click buy on that page ...

as donny said, i was thinking same thing as not too obvious on the confirm to buy page

when you buy something go to your basket & at the bottom you can add your voucher code :thumbsup:

i know this as i spent ages last night looking how to do the exact same thing :oops:

Original Poster

donnydude;6424423

I made the mistake of putting my £100 code in the discount box at the … I made the mistake of putting my £100 code in the discount box at the checkout and it used the 100 off a 10.95 blu-ray. I think if you actually open an account ie. put all your details in then there might be somewhere where you can enter the code. Failing that call customer services and ask for Janette, she was lovelyedit - or when you buy something click view basket in the top right and you can put your code in there

Guyver;6424444

Click on view basket not check out and enter it there and once you want … Click on view basket not check out and enter it there and once you want to buy the item click buy on that page ...

stephen4X;6424454

as donny said, i was thinking same thing as not too obvious on the … as donny said, i was thinking same thing as not too obvious on the confirm to buy page

richp;6424487

when you buy something go to your basket & at the bottom you can add your … when you buy something go to your basket & at the bottom you can add your voucher code :thumbsup:i know this as i spent ages last night looking how to do the exact same thing :oops:

Repped - Thanks all...

Met-Cast;6424333

Basically you click on my username click send a private message and paste … Basically you click on my username click send a private message and paste it in there (be sure to enter a subject otherwise you won't get a discount).I think you enter it in the checkout.P.S FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough*
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315389
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322822
    3. word association Game74244867
    4. EA shuts down Visceral Games.45
    5. Misco about to go into administration911

See more discussions