I got High School Musical 3 for 2p

Found 16th Feb 2009
Went to Asda last night after midnight and ask if I could get HSM3, I was told they normaly sell it after 8am but she would get the manager. Manager came and went round the back and got a copy for me and told me just to pay at the checkouts. Went to the self scan and it came up as 0.02, paid as quickly as possible and walked out with a huge grin.

Well chuffed, HSM3 for 2p.

They obviously hadn't updated the computers to the proper price.

28 Comments

lol noice, no voucher required.....

coolio

Banned

MY GOD!

You were ripped off!

Banned

'Went to Asda last night after midnight'

So, you went into asda this morning then

Ahhhhhh rubbish I dunno whats worse, knowing i have to put up with little ones addiciton to stuff liek this in the future or the fact she's discovered agadoo on her iteddy and wants it on constant repeat.

wicked!

Ive heard this happening loads, Systems dont get updated til 6am or something (?)

would try it myself but dont drive

How about the KARMA :w00t:

[COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white].[/COLOR]
Woop Woop .. well done!! xx

MinstrelMan;4392135

Ahhhhhh rubbish I dunno whats worse, knowing i have to put up with little … Ahhhhhh rubbish I dunno whats worse, knowing i have to put up with little ones addiciton to stuff liek this in the future or the fact she's discovered agadoo on her iteddy and wants it on constant repeat.

i get this with the fifi and the flowers tots wheeled ride from my daughter

"FEEFEE and the FLOWERTOTS" @ 6am can be difficult

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31N5qbOsWEL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Alfonse;4392234

i get this with the fifi and the flowers tots wheeled ride from my … i get this with the fifi and the flowers tots wheeled ride from my daughter"FEEFEE and the FLOWERTOTS" @ 6am can be difficult

you have it easy........... try black lace for a full 3 hours gag nammit!

although did sucessfull teach her how to do the running man off of the Utah Saints video :lol:

MinstrelMan;4392296

you have it easy........... try black lace for a full 3 hours gag … you have it easy........... try black lace for a full 3 hours gag nammit!although did sucessfull teach her how to do the running man off of the Utah Saints video :lol:

crikey!

lol @ running man

UTAH SAINTS, U-U-U-U-TAH Saints

Have you actually seen the video? is a mickey take of a cardiff pub, late 80's.

I believe that she's destined for great things with the fact she can imitate the welsh accent so briantly at her age "ohhhh it was the freshest move I've ever seeeeeen, its like he was floatin' on air"

AMAZIN!

But asda wouldn't be open?? Don't all supermarkets close at 4.30ish on a Sunday and then open at 8ish monday morning????:?

Banned

cezne;4392327

But asda wouldn't be open?? Don't all supermarkets close at 4.30ish on a … But asda wouldn't be open?? Don't all supermarkets close at 4.30ish on a Sunday and then open at 8ish monday morning????:?

not in Scotland they dont

MinstrelMan;4392322

Have you actually seen the video? is a mickey take of a cardiff pub, late … Have you actually seen the video? is a mickey take of a cardiff pub, late 80's.I believe that she's destined for great things with the fact she can imitate the welsh accent so briantly at her age "ohhhh it was the freshest move I've ever seeeeeen, its like he was floatin' on air" AMAZIN!

lol just seen the 08 version, understood I was thinking of this one:-

]http//ww…Gts

Alfonse;4392387

lol just seen the 08 version, understood I was thinking of this … lol just seen the 08 version, understood I was thinking of this one:-]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUxhNWDlGts

sorry should have clarified, yeah its the 08 version...... she does that accent :lol: and that dance

2p sounds dear for a coaster.

I just use (failed) cdr's.

Though you have got a (red?) replacement case out of it I suppose.

I know it's a big chain, I know they're out to make a profit and screw the suppliers but if they had scanned an item incorrectly in reverse wouldn't you be first to complain? I'm afraid for me it's no better than stealing, you knew it was a mistake and you walked out of the shop, nothing to gloat about and certainly nothing to share. You could have pointed it out at the checkout and asked them to honour it. If it was a deal it would be Ice cold, and yes, I am a newbie but I do have standards and don't care who doesn't agree because we all pay for these mistakes in the long run by higher prices.

Right--The kids want me to go out and buy this pile of cack...best thing since...well HSM2 apparently - which was equally bad. But hey ho- I dont have to watch it!!

Asdas the cheapest at £8 folks ?? or anyone know where i can get it for less...in fact prefereably given away for free??

http://www.bocasmarinetours.com/images/Bocas_Rain_Parade2.jpg

someone will work it out...... say what you see

MinstrelMan;4392543

someone will work it out...... say what you see

ooo...is the the sign for the sandwiches on the far mid right?? Did I get it wee fellah??:-D

Original Poster

Shark Girl;4392505

I know it's a big chain, I know they're out to make a profit and screw … I know it's a big chain, I know they're out to make a profit and screw the suppliers but if they had scanned an item incorrectly in reverse wouldn't you be first to complain? I'm afraid for me it's no better than stealing, you knew it was a mistake and you walked out of the shop, nothing to gloat about and certainly nothing to share. You could have pointed it out at the checkout and asked them to honour it. If it was a deal it would be Ice cold, and yes, I am a newbie but I do have standards and don't care who doesn't agree because we all pay for these mistakes in the long run by higher prices.

Computer said 0.02, I said yes please and accepted computers offer. Deal done.:-D

Rockhound;4392563

ooo...is the the sign for the sandwiches on the far mid right?? Did I … ooo...is the the sign for the sandwiches on the far mid right?? Did I get it wee fellah??:-D

Try again :whistling:

Pavers;4392608

Computer said 0.02, I said yes please and accepted computers offer. Deal … Computer said 0.02, I said yes please and accepted computers offer. Deal done.:-D

well i went to buy a dvd in asda and thyre all security tagged and when you go throught the selfscan it asks for authority and they remove the tags so i think your telling porkies cause surley they would have realised

jamespir;4392910

well i went to buy a dvd in asda and thyre all security tagged and when … well i went to buy a dvd in asda and thyre all security tagged and when you go throught the selfscan it asks for authority and they remove the tags so i think your telling porkies cause surley they would have realised

BIG RED 'X' AND A UH ERRRRR SOUND!

only on age rated films does it ask for authorisation, someone may have removed security tag (if any - as the case usually is that they've not always all be fitted with tags on release day)

Banned

Wouldnt have paid 1p for it! No really good for you what a bargin.

Carpp Man

Stil dont get the picture

That's how much it's worth.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604818
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming58
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769501
    4. word association Game74244919

See more discussions