I got someone else's private message it seems...

Found 25th Aug 2017Edited by:"Funky_DealFinder"
Get your act together HotUKDeals team
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments

So you can't make it this weekend
34 Comments
I hope I don't get the infraction that's heading your way!
Destard1 m ago

I hope I don't get the infraction that's heading your way!

OOh yeah, i'm stupid
I have currently sent three messages to the moderator team asking them to delete my post Xbox One/360 Games With Gold For September in the Misc section as someone has posted it as a deal. It is like talking to a brick wall!
dr_spaceman25th Aug 2017

I have currently sent three messages to the moderator team asking them to …I have currently sent three messages to the moderator team asking them to delete my post Xbox One/360 Games With Gold For September in the Misc section as someone has posted it as a deal. It is like talking to a brick wall!

You can also expire it yourself for now until it gets deleted
The amount of times I have hit the expire button on one of my deals only for nothing to happen is ridiculous! The moderator team is good at banning people but not good at doing anything else it would seem.
dr_spaceman25th Aug 2017

The amount of times I have hit the expire button on one of my deals only …The amount of times I have hit the expire button on one of my deals only for nothing to happen is ridiculous! The moderator team is good at banning people but not good at doing anything else it would seem.

Maybe they all banned each other so there's no one left
Error4407 m ago

Maybe they all banned each other so there's no one left

Doh!

So you can't make it this weekend
dr_spaceman25th Aug 2017

The amount of times I have hit the expire button on one of my deals only …The amount of times I have hit the expire button on one of my deals only for nothing to happen is ridiculous! The moderator team is good at banning people but not good at doing anything else it would seem.

Do you think they look at the expire queue? I would hazard a guess that they don't. It's probably based on how many individual users hit expire.
deleted1431257
dr_spaceman25th Aug 2017

The moderator team is good at banning people but not good at doing …The moderator team is good at banning people but not good at doing anything else it would seem.

Error440 and JonnyBlock are perfect examples of why they are not good at banning people.
hass12334 m ago

Error440 and JonnyBlock are perfect examples of why they are not good at …Error440 and JonnyBlock are perfect examples of why they are not good at banning people.

Detection of "multi" accounts has lapsed too.
hass12345 m ago

Error440 and JonnyBlock are perfect examples of why they are not good at …Error440 and JonnyBlock are perfect examples of why they are not good at banning people.

fanpages11 m ago

Not clued up about this but they banned Spasho and Marcoos whose contribution to the Gaming section was appreciated and the place is not the same without them!
If error was banned noone would have anyone to argue with since Fred Smith succumbed to cirrhosis
Well apart from me I guess but I try to stay above that sort of thing
Edited by: "Cr0m" 25th Aug 2017
fanpages1 h, 22 m ago

Oh I'm sure they know but if they banned all the Redditch multi's there'd only be about 10 people left.
PTibbets2 m ago

YeahRedditch is an awful town just south of Birmingham. The inbreds are …YeahRedditch is an awful town just south of Birmingham. The inbreds are taking over the place. What we need is more Stratford-Upon-Avon or Henley-On-Thames people. They are a better class.

If Birmingham wasn't bad enough you had to go south of it for worse
deleted1431257
PTibbets36 m ago

YeahRedditch is an awful town just south of Birmingham. The inbreds are …YeahRedditch is an awful town just south of Birmingham. The inbreds are taking over the place. What we need is more Stratford-Upon-Avon or Henley-On-Thames people. They are a better class.

The inbreds breed like rabbits, plopping out kids for the child benefit
Edited by: "deleted1431257" 25th Aug 2017
Feel I'm missing some in jokes
if it had nudz forward to me

O male only
Yeah what did it say anyway? May as well spill
Rom8 h, 23 m ago

They did then it got edited before i got to read further then the username.
summerof7618 h, 21 m ago

I got someone else's private message it seems...So you can't make it this …I got someone else's private message it seems...So you can't make it this weekend

I didn't say I couldnt
Rom13 h, 35 m ago

Well since i could get banned or suspended if i did, no thanks
I'm getting other people's PMs now too. This website had gone from being a mess to being down right incompetent.
MSK.11 m ago

I'm getting other people's PMs now too. This website had gone from being …I'm getting other people's PMs now too. This website had gone from being a mess to being down right incompetent.

Hope I wasn't slagging anyone off
MSK.12 m ago

I'm getting other people's PMs now too. This website had gone from being …I'm getting other people's PMs now too. This website had gone from being a mess to being down right incompetent.

Don't get me started on data protection issues at this site. i wanted an early night.
summerof764 m ago

Hope I wasn't slagging anyone off

They're from mods, addressed to other people, about things I didn't report. Don't worry, you're safe (for now).
fanpages5 m ago

Don't get me started on data protection issues at this site. i wanted an …Don't get me started on data protection issues at this site. i wanted an early night.

It's diabolical. It's gone beyond hobby website to absolutely incompetent.

As I've said I the weather thread, I've disabled my PMs. If anyone wants to reach me they'll have to use email.
MSK.3 m ago

They're from mods, addressed to other people, about things I didn't …They're from mods, addressed to other people, about things I didn't report. Don't worry, you're safe (for now).

I do feel special (for now). Thanks.

I received a message from "hotukdeals_team" a few hours ago & it was in response to a "report" I had made.
MSK.2 m ago

It's diabolical. It's gone beyond hobby website to absolutely …It's diabolical. It's gone beyond hobby website to absolutely incompetent.As I've said I the weather thread, I've disabled my PMs. If anyone wants to reach me they'll have to use email.

I almost suggested that when i read your comment, but I wouldn't have thought you had any personal information in (so-called) "private messages" here.
...Secondary thought; I wonder if the member you "reported" has received your user name & details of the offending comment in response to their text being edited or removed.

Happy days...
fanpages3 m ago

I do feel special (for now). Thanks.I received a message from …I do feel special (for now). Thanks.I received a message from "hotukdeals_team" a few hours ago & it was in response to a "report" I had made.

Blimey governor, top notch service you're getting today!
fanpages3 m ago

I almost suggested that when i read your comment, but I wouldn't have …I almost suggested that when i read your comment, but I wouldn't have thought you had any personal information in (so-called) "private messages" here.

I don't really, it's just the principle of the thing you know?
fanpages1 m ago

...Secondary thought; I wonder if the member you "reported" has received …...Secondary thought; I wonder if the member you "reported" has received your user name & details of the offending comment in response to their text being edited or removed.Happy days...

It's all fun and games from here on out
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants