Found 18th Jun 2010
I posted a few weeks back saying I had an assessment day at a big company, and I asked for all your advice....

well good news! received a phone call today and I got the job, absolutely buzzing!!!

21 Comments

Well done =D

So your in goal tonight then ............. ?

Congratulations :thumbsup:

congrats!

Well done

Nice one mate! now just hope England wins or its gona wreck the day.

Banned

Tags made me smile. Happy for you. :thumbsup:

Congrats.
Do let us know when you get the first star on your namebadge.

:-D

Admin

Well done

Fantastic bud well done

Original Poster

cheers everyone!

really chuffed.

that's made my weekend, now England to win tonight :-D

well done:thumbsup:

dre1988;8865438

cheers everyone!really chuffed. that's made my weekend, now England to … cheers everyone!really chuffed. that's made my weekend, now England to win tonight :-D

congratulations mate not sure I agree with an England win :-D but well done always nice to hear some good news

Congratulations dre1988, I have a job interview myself next week so I am hoping I get it !!!

Original Poster

surboy;8865482

Congratulations dre1988, I have a job interview myself next week so I am … Congratulations dre1988, I have a job interview myself next week so I am hoping I get it !!!

good luck pal!

i had a full blown assessment day

had a face to face interview
telephone role play
and 3 english and maths tests

:w00t:

Yayyyyyy well done!

Well done! What was the company if you don't mind me asking? Was it a grad scheme too?

Original Poster

Spriggan;8865731

Well done! What was the company if you don't mind me asking? Was it a … Well done! What was the company if you don't mind me asking? Was it a grad scheme too?

company was money supermarket mate, not labelled as a graduate scheme but you did have to have a degree to apply for the job. it's the opportunity ive been waiting for since finishing uni.

well done :thumbsup:

Many Congrats on the job :thumbsup:

massive congrsats
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions