i got tickets for

AFRIKA AFRIKA
did anyone else manage to get some

very excited now

6 Comments

Oh, no email for me :-(

For Thursdays show?

I got some this morning - I've seen it already and it's amazing - I'm taking my mum this time as last time I went with a friend that had been given tickets... It's a very good show...

chocolatieclaire;1700438

I got some this morning - I've seen it already and it's amazing - I'm … I got some this morning - I've seen it already and it's amazing - I'm taking my mum this time as last time I went with a friend that had been given tickets... It's a very good show...

Oh, how do I get the tickets? Through email?

Original Poster

mrszerrouk;1700847

Oh, how do I get the tickets? Through email?

no your details are selected and you turn up with I.D and they let you in well thats the idea i hope

I got two for tomorrow that I can't use - 8pm show. Collect tickets by 7.30pm. All they checked was the email confirmation. If anyone wants them I can forward the email

lrb76;1702247

I got two for tomorrow that I can't use - 8pm show. Collect tickets by … I got two for tomorrow that I can't use - 8pm show. Collect tickets by 7.30pm. All they checked was the email confirmation. If anyone wants them I can forward the email

Could i get and use the tickets because i am interested in show.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1015
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 547

See more discussions