Groups

I HAD AN AMAZING IDEA ..............

Banned
    DJ BATTLE'S A TV SHOW KEEP READING .........

I WANT TO PITCH THIS IDEA TO A TV COMPANY ETC

GET SOME GOOD UPCOMING DJ'S , PLACE THEM IN A BOTH ACROSS FORM EACH OTHER OR BESIDE EACH OTHER, SIMILER CONCEPT TO RAP BATTLE !!!
    BY THE END OF THE SHOW/SERIES , THE WINNER OF THE BATTLE WOULD WIN A RESIDENCY PLACE IN CLUB SOMEWHERE DURING THE SUMMER??? AND WEE 10MIN INTERVIEW/ SOUND BITES WITH THE TOP DJ'S IN THE WORLD, TIPS PRO CONS ETC OF DJ'N,

THIS IS MY IDEA DJ_URBAN COPYRIGHTED I OWN THE RIGHTS, FOR MY IDEA LOL OF THIS SHOW,

BEATS ALL THE RUBBISH ON TELLY IF IT GOT ACCEPTED WOULD YOU WATCH IT?

11 Comments

Original Poster Banned

dj playing great music against each other, wanting to win a place as a resident dj, i love that idea, only dreams tho

I have just emailed ITV ad the BBC with this idea, Thank you.

Original Poster Banned

bykergrove;6019521

nice caps tho

yeah kinda forgot caps was on lol

Banned

dj_urban;6019529

yeah kinda forgot caps was on lol

this djcable.blogspot.com/200…tml

put caps back on... made you sound like you really wanted the show to happen :thumbsup:

Seems good I would watch it.
    Have Technics deck that never use.

im sure this has been kinda done in america already....cant remember the name though, 'gangs' used to compete against each other via rapping....kinda the same concept.....

Original Poster Banned

bykergrove;6019542

this … this http://djcable.blogspot.com/2009/03/dj-clue-whos-dj-reality-tv-show.htmlput caps back on... made you sound like you really wanted the show to happen :thumbsup:

theres always some guy lol beaten already, i sent the idea to tv coompanys any ways lol

Original Poster Banned

lil_tiger;6019577

im sure this has been kinda done in america already....cant remember the … im sure this has been kinda done in america already....cant remember the name though, 'gangs' used to compete against each other via rapping....kinda the same concept.....

it was weird, i was listing to goodgreef xtra hard at the time i thought it up lol walking to the house :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

simon012;6019526

I have just emailed ITV ad the BBC with this idea, Thank you.

haha, i already pitched it before i posted up here lol :whistling:

bit like the corona comp then ?? i think is shown on MTV
    movidacorona.com/

i love trance but watching it on tv rather than supporting your local up and coming night is a bit sad
    amplifiedonline.co.uk/ is an awsome night
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions