Groups

I had to lol!!!

What do you call a fail before it actually fails?

15 Comments

Original Poster

looks pretty good...

Original Poster

[color=#f0f0f0]are you being serious?[/COLOR]:?

u call it a LEVIS24

Cool special effects, random catfight, loads of sht being blown up, annoying people being kicked really hard in the face, B-movie scenario. How can it be a fail? This is basically my idea of a perfect movie.

Original Poster

Tanchi;4433449

looks pretty good...

dxx;4433677

Cool special effects, random catfight, loads of sht being blown up, … Cool special effects, random catfight, loads of sht being blown up, annoying people being kicked really hard in the face, B-movie scenario. How can it be a fail? This is basically my idea of a perfect movie.

:thinking:

magicbeans;4433524

u call it a LEVIS24

:lol:

Would make me:lazy:

On the one hand we have Stephen Chow producing, fair trailer and some sticking to the original story.

On the other it looks like they have tried to shoehorn the cast of smallville into a film adapted from a Japanese manga and anime. I love cheesyness in my movies (DOA is a great example) but it's always a fine line that can easily end badly when Americans do martial arts.

Banned

Appeals to me.

;-)

Banned

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/diyablo/epic-failure08.jpg

sorry just had to.

DarkFissure;4434054

sorry just had to.

OMG:w00t::-D

on the topic of db and dbz and dbz gt, does anyone know where i can buy these region 2...............please note that i want legal versions and dont want to stream off internet thanks.

If this is to true to the original series there has to be a two hour long super charge scene after which the universe implodes.

KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Banned

Xiwt;4463722

Impending fail

Measure the width of the wings and you'll see the plane on the right is slightly higher up :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions