Groups

I hate.....

Lets have a fun happy thread.... what do u hate?...

127 Comments

Original Poster

The way people copy other threads they have just seen posted and change it a bit..

Banned

....copycat threads

discrimination

rude and ignorant people.

Rainy days and Mondays........
    they always get me down.

Spongers!

people who play music from an ipod with mini speakers dangling round their neck while they walk along!!!

Chavs

:shock: Sprouts !!!

...the thought that I'd never speak to my best friend ever again.

reality tv

Banned

realfriendlyman;5168967

...the thought that I'd never speak to my best friend ever again.

mate, dont think like that... i wouldnt leave ya

rupert lowe!!!

People who just voted two FREE games cold and didn't give a reason!!!! Why are mine cold when everyone else's are HOT??!!

Jed Maxwell;5168900

people who play music from an ipod with mini speakers dangling round … people who play music from an ipod with mini speakers dangling round their neck while they walk along!!!

I love that - you are so right!!

People who post on here that they have "brought" something. Its BOUGHT!!!!!

Banned

i also hate picky people

LJM;5169014

People who post on here that they have "brought" something. Its … People who post on here that they have "brought" something. Its BOUGHT!!!!!

get a life

people who blame dyslexia for their crap grammar/spelling....jus fess up..u suck!

(no offence to those who do REALLY have this though....too many people seem to make it up!)

noobs on deals who diss other noobs....wtf?

Banned

i hate the smell of my fingers after i been picking my toe nail... seriously

DangerGod;5169050

i hate the smell of my fingers after i been picking my toe nail... … i hate the smell of my fingers after i been picking my toe nail... seriously

yuk

DangerGod;5168985

mate, dont think like that... i wouldnt leave ya

Wishful thinking man but I still appreciate the chat the other night...although your suggestive comments could of driven a man crazy at the wrong time. :giggle:

DangerGod;5169050

i hate the smell of my fingers after i been picking my toe nail... … i hate the smell of my fingers after i been picking my toe nail... seriously

Ewww.....just a wild guess but does it smell of cheese...because I may never eat it again? lol

my job

DangerGod;5169050

omg :shock::o:shock:[

Banned

realfriendlyman;5169069

Wishful thinking man but I still appreciate the chat the other … Wishful thinking man but I still appreciate the chat the other night...although your suggestive comments could of driven a man crazy at the wrong time. :giggle:Ewww.....just a wild guess but does it smell of cheese...because I may never eat it again? lol

Its cool man, i hate seeing grown men cry lol ...

and hmm the smell, well yeh it is kinda cheesey

DangerGod;5169120

Its cool man, i hate seeing grown men cry lol ... :pand hmm the smell, … Its cool man, i hate seeing grown men cry lol ... :pand hmm the smell, well yeh it is kinda cheesey

eew eew eew!!!!!!

Banned

magicbeans;5169125

eew eew eew!!!!!!

MB i can post a few nail clippings first class if you want to investigate further

paraesthesia in feet and legs. (pins and needles)

DangerGod;5169136

MB i can post a few nail clippings first class if you want to investigate … MB i can post a few nail clippings first class if you want to investigate further

dude, wheres your avi? :?

DangerGod;5169136

MB i can post a few nail clippings first class if you want to investigate … MB i can post a few nail clippings first class if you want to investigate further

ud probably get some money on ebay for them; so why not do that ....why should i get so spoilt!!?!? haha

StevenA2000_uk;5169162

avi in the making...although i dunno why he cant have a temp one?!

Banned

StevenA2000_uk;5169162

still waiting for SB

magicbeans;5169164

ud probably get some money on ebay for them; so why not do that ....why … ud probably get some money on ebay for them; so why not do that ....why should i get so spoilt!!?!? haha

i like to spoil you, we be GANGSTAS .. right :thumbsup:

Banned

i hate Andy Gray - and his s##tty pointless commentary

ChipSticks;5168884

rude and ignorant people.

+1 have you finished that shot yet?

DangerGod;5169174

still waiting for SB :)i like to spoil you, we be GANGSTAS .. right … still waiting for SB :)i like to spoil you, we be GANGSTAS .. right :thumbsup:

yeah we be gangstas..... but not toe-nail crew....so i'll pass! haha

xSpoiltPrincessx;5169192

+1 have you finished that shot yet?

helooooooooo x

Banned

DangerGod;5169136

lmao, i can send some to, might help having some variety :gift:

Getting up in the morning .......................................... 5 more minutes :lazy:

magicbeans;5169198

helooooooooo x

Hi x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions