I hate Amazon

This is the 2nd time that this has happened to me and its driving me mad. I look around Amazon and find bits that i want to order so i add them to my basket, when i go in to view my basket i am thanked for my order!!!. When you try and contact Amazon there is no tel no and when you email them they reply 1 day later and act (or not) thick so you have to keep emailing.. By the time they understand the money is taken from your card and its too late.
:x

5 Comments

I had a problem and was supplied this number by an important HUKD member 08002796620. Though I haven't found the time to contact them yet I'm 100% sure it's a legit contact line

Original Poster

Thanks!!
I have just spent 25 mins on the phone to Amazon & although he could'nt cancel the order, just moaning about it for that time cheered me up. I have made them delete my credit card from the account so it can't happen again.

Ive had trouble with them as well. i was meant to get 2 items free with an order, but they didnt send them! so wrote to them and they said to order the missing items and they wouldnt charge me for it etc... i did that and said they better not charge me cause i didnt have enough in the bank! But they did anyway :x Then they gave me a refund 3 days later, but now im left with £30 bloody bank charges!!! Now im not going anywhere near them, which is a shame cause they had a few bits i wanted :-( rant>

Original Poster

Use the tel number above and try to get them to pay your bank charges.

*scooby*

Use the tel number above and try to get them to pay your bank charges.

I wrote to them, and they said i gotta fax my bank statment etc to them! they called it an "unknown charge" which it aint, it was them messing up my order and charging me when i shouldnt have been :-(
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562136
    2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1519
    3. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…1011
    4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good77

See more discussions