Groups

I HATE it when people say 'First deal so please be gentle!!!' Arghhh no i wont-if its good you will get heat if its crap you wont!

Anyone agree!?

Why do people say that on their post!?

38 Comments

Scared of people like you maybe?:thinking:

:oops:i think i wrote that on my first post too........ :oops:

Banned

i dont see it as a problem, probably seen some of the members on here who are pretty nasty to newbies posting deals

chill out
    i put it too but i didnt mean vote hot i just meant dont slate me for getting anything wrong coz it was my first time

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;8689292

chill out :pi put it too but i didnt mean vote hot i just meant dont … chill out :pi put it too but i didnt mean vote hot i just meant dont slate me for getting anything wrong coz it was my first time

You're most definitely forgiven ;-)

master_chief;8689301

You're most definitely forgiven ;-)

why thank you kind sir ;-)

This is my first reply so be nice!

Cruel cruel man!

sassie;8689270

i dont see it as a problem, probably seen some of the members on here who … i dont see it as a problem, probably seen some of the members on here who are pretty nasty to newbies posting deals

:thumbsup:

Banned

This reads like one of those annoying unfunny and obvious facebook groups!

When people are asking that others be gentle on them, they aren't talking about heat or lack of. They're asking for people to refrain from being nasty. Fair enough

Banned

therealslimkaty;8689618

refrain from being nasty.

wut you spitting brah?

Banned

Deleted "Get laid" comments - Be aware these forums cover a wide range of age groups, such comments are silly to say the least.

Banned

aScottishBloke;8689661

Deleted "Get laid" comments - Be aware these forums cover a wide range of … Deleted "Get laid" comments - Be aware these forums cover a wide range of age groups, such comments are silly to say the least.

Please sir, what does this phrase you speak of mean?

Banned

vibeone;8689778

Please sir, what does this phrase you speak of mean?

Getting a carpet laid?

Banned

aScottishBloke;8689661

Deleted ********comments - Be aware these forums cover a wide range of … Deleted ********comments - Be aware these forums cover a wide range of age groups, such comments are silly to say the least.

not half as bad as what some post on here, but deleting a comment then saying what the comment was is a bit donkey backwards no :thinking:

i hate it too because i see it atleast 60 times a day.

sassie;8689788

not half as bad as what some post on here, but deleting a comment then … not half as bad as what some post on here, but deleting a comment then saying what the comment was is a bit donkey backwards no :thinking:

exactly what i thought

Instant cold vote from me if I see that.

Banned

I hate people who whine about nothing like the op!

SPAMMED!

Banned

sassie;8689788

not half as bad as what some post on here, but deleting a comment then … not half as bad as what some post on here, but deleting a comment then saying what the comment was is a bit donkey backwards no :thinking:

Not really, it was to remind members of the age groups involved. No reference was left to the member involved (or shouldn't have been).

Quite clear really, however as you'll see there's still a few members prepared to carry on dealing with references but failing to get the drift and instead concentrating on point scoring in the thread later on.

Banned

csiman;8689833

I hate people who whine about nothing like the op!SPAMMED!

reported for abuse of the spam button. nobody gives a damn about your opinion, this isn't spam.

Banned

aScottishBloke;8689855

Not really, it was to remind members of the age groups involved. No … Not really, it was to remind members of the age groups involved. No reference was left to the member involved (or shouldn't have been).Quite clear really, however as you'll see there's still a few members prepared to carry on dealing with references but failing to get the drift and instead concentrating on point scoring in the thread later on.

but the person only said exactly what you just have - lol

Agree with the OP.

I usually want to go in and rip the poster a new one, but it would be too much effort to keep up constantly

sassie;8689788

not half as bad as what some post on here, :

indeed some of the horny/bored/desperate fishwive threads are like bad 1970ss confession of a window cleaner parodys.

Banned

ants97;8691588
    indeed some of the horny/bored/desperate fishwive threads are like bad 1970ss confession of a window cleaner parodys.

there on now, not even nice matching underwear just cheap and tatty, who the hell gets off on that,

Banned

sassie;8691608
    there on now, not even nice matching underwear just cheap and tatty, who the hell gets off on that,

Stop crying.

Banned

transit;8689250

Scared of people like you maybe?:thinking:

sassie;8689270

i dont see it as a problem, probably seen some of the members on here who … i dont see it as a problem, probably seen some of the members on here who are pretty nasty to newbies posting deals

lfc_engravedonheart;8689292

chill out :pi put it too but i didnt mean vote hot i just meant dont … chill out :pi put it too but i didnt mean vote hot i just meant dont slate me for getting anything wrong coz it was my first time

therealslimkaty;8689618

When people are asking that others be gentle on them, they aren't talking … When people are asking that others be gentle on them, they aren't talking about heat or lack of. They're asking for people to refrain from being nasty. Fair enough

this

Banned

vibeone;8689877

reported for abuse of the spam button. nobody gives a damn about your … reported for abuse of the spam button. nobody gives a damn about your opinion, this isn't spam.

true!

Banned

vibeone;8689877

reported for abuse of the spam button. nobody gives a damn about your … reported for abuse of the spam button. nobody gives a damn about your opinion, this isn't spam.

what a sad pathetic life you must lead. :roll:

On this site 18 hours a day trolling in every thread. Seriously, you need to get a life or a girlfriend. I, like most others I expect, actually pity you. I blame the parents and the mental health care facilities in this country. :-D

No need to reply as you're my newest ignore list member (and what a member you are lol)

Banned

RFC;8691666

true!

same goes for this tool too :roll:

Banned

csiman;8693003

what a sad pathetic life you must lead. :roll:On this site 18 hours a day … what a sad pathetic life you must lead. :roll:On this site 18 hours a day trolling in every thread. Seriously, you need to get a life or a girlfriend. I, like most others I expect, actually pity you. I blame the parents and the mental health care facilities in this country. :-DNo need to reply as you're my newest ignore list member (and what a member you are lol)

+1

Voted Hot. Though I don't need one.

Not a problem to me at all, at least they are trying to put a deal on.
    I think it usually means in case they have missed a few details out.
    Personally i dont like people who think they are big having a go at others...but there again thats only my opinion. Reminds me a bit of school bullies.

Why does ASB delete acomment and then mention part of what was said? Kind of defates the point.

On topic however, there is a user on the deals section called Peggy Bedford. If you say 'please be gentle' or 'please explain the cold votes' then she automatically votes cold for that reason.

Her avi is hot though so if she looks like that I won't mock her.

Banned

mr.potato_head;8693966

Why does ASB delete acomment and then mention part of what was said? Kind … Why does ASB delete acomment and then mention part of what was said? Kind of defates the point.On topic however, there is a user on the deals section called Peggy Bedford. If you say 'please be gentle' or 'please explain the cold votes' then she automatically votes cold for that reason.Her avi is hot though so if she looks like that I won't mock her.

Shes banned. Also hot. Also rich if you consider her location.

Peggy Bedford's avatar is not her. Just some random hot girl.
    The person behind the avatar is probably a guy or a fat chick.

vibeone;8693984

Shes banned. Also hot. Also rich if you consider her location.

They have no right to ban hot people. Jealous Mods.

I agree with everything she says and does due to being hot and loaded. She needs to visit the Misk upon her return. Or is she banned for life?

Banned

Hey OP a pointless thread.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1616
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047171
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30121
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767408

See more discussions