Groups

I Hate Studying!!!!

I just wanted to get that off my chest!

If they're are any good brain deals on ebay ( preferably Einstein's ) with 1st class delivery, i'd like a link please. Thanks

41 Comments

Waiting on person about chest jokes.......................yes I've spoiled it for you!:thumbsup:

Good luck with the studying, stop surfing HUKD and get back to the books

yeah..if i was you I would ask for special delivery Seems like you could do with one

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5286622

Waiting on person about chest jokes.......................yes I've … Waiting on person about chest jokes.......................yes I've spoiled it for you!:thumbsup:

lol ok i didnt mean literally

Chuckles1001;5286629

]Talk to frank

Drugs are illegal and i dont think that'll help me, i remember a girl in my secondary school who is very bright taking cannabis before our GCSEs she failed that exams! no ta :thumbsup:

bigflump;5286633

Good luck with the studying, stop surfing HUKD and get back to the books … Good luck with the studying, stop surfing HUKD and get back to the books

thanks, i am studying as well as being on here its just boring studying and my brain keeps 'freezing' :roll:
    Rupee Man;5286635

yeah..if i was you I would ask for special delivery Seems like you … yeah..if i was you I would ask for special delivery Seems like you could do with one

Do you have good brains for sale?

what u studying, had my last exam last friday whoooo

Original Poster

kamy187;5286662

what u studying, had my last exam last friday whoooo

lucky for some :roll: well done :thumbsup:

i study chemical engineering :roll:

ilovelilac;5286651

Drugs are illegal and i dont think that'll help me, i remember a girl in … Drugs are illegal and i dont think that'll help me, i remember a girl in my secondary school who is very bright taking cannabis before our GCSEs she failed that exams! no ta :thumbsupDo you have good brains for sale?

You missed the point, now check the link lol

]Brain shop advert

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;5286694

You missed the point, now check the link lol]Brain shop advert

I dont think i get the point still :giggle:
    my brain is fried up, i said i needed a new one :-(

so Ive just finished tomorrows assignment and ive had that many cans of relentless Ive got the shakes!!

it never freaking ends!!!!!!

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5286718

so Ive just finished tomorrows assignment and ive had that many cans of … so Ive just finished tomorrows assignment and ive had that many cans of relentless Ive got the shakes!!

i've had 3 cans of redbull, im tryna stay away from coffee cos it gives me tummyache and it made me sleep yesterday :x :?

ilovelilac;5286708

I dont think i get the point still :giggle:my brain is fried up, i said i … I dont think i get the point still :giggle:my brain is fried up, i said i needed a new one :-(

you can get a new brain there!!!!!!!!! dohhhhhhhh lol

Original Poster

Smeagol it never freaking ends!!!!!!

Good luck all with school work BTW

ilovelilac;5286736

i've had 3 cans of redbull, im tryna stay away from coffee cos it gives … i've had 3 cans of redbull, im tryna stay away from coffee cos it gives me tummyache and it made me sleep yesterday :x :?

cant have red bull and study, the urge to put vodka in it is too great!!! :-D:-D:-D

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;5286740

you can get a new brain there!!!!!!!!! dohhhhhhhh lol

that was a talk to frank ad, its about how drugs fry up your brain right? cos i still dont get it, im a bit slow as well...... :oops:

Chuckles1001;5286743

I wish, Im 35!! :oops:

screw frank, dont read anything unless it will come up in your exam! u dnt wana push out the important stuff

ilovelilac;5286741

I can the see the light at the end of a very very very dark tunnel! I … I can the see the light at the end of a very very very dark tunnel! I think i must be only student i know that hates reading or cant read lol

So not, I am not a student any more but I am serverly dyslexic so really hate it, i can read but ind it so difficult reading text books as its to much in one place

ilovelilac;5286746

that was a talk to frank ad, its about how drugs fry up your brain right? … that was a talk to frank ad, its about how drugs fry up your brain right? cos i still dont get it, im a bit slow as well...... :oops:

He frys his brain so goes to the brain shop to get a new one in the shop, dohhhhh

michelleleemoo;5286747

Nothing wrong with that i am 31 next month lol

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;5286743

michelleleemoo;5286747

thanks i wish it was school work though, i didnt have a problem passing those without no study lol

oh and chuckles?...........................................................

.............................................[SIZE="5"]you are truly evil![/SIZE] and then you expired :p:p:-D

Original Poster

Smeagol screw frank, dont read anything unless it will come up in your exam! u dnt wana push out the important stuff

ilovelilac;5286756

thanks i wish it was school work though, i didnt have a problem passing … thanks i wish it was school work though, i didnt have a problem passing those without no study lol

well study, and I know what you mean I am not to slow just have a broken part of my brain but a good Intellect lol

michelleleemoo;5286757

oh and … oh and chuckles?........................................................................................................[SIZE="5"]you are truly evil![/SIZE] and then you expired :p:p:-D

I expired it as soon as i uploaded the first post to see if pics worked,after i posted the clown pic i could not see it as the mods must have actually expired it, so was not sure if you sore it so here it is again Not evil At all just sadistic a bit in a funny way

http://www.redzcustomairbrush.com/Images/PANELS/airbrush-it-clown.jpg

my first dog was called lucky

ilovelilac;5286769

lol i'm dyslexic too, im surprised i got into uni cos i really cant read … lol i'm dyslexic too, im surprised i got into uni cos i really cant read properly and i get confused a lot!

Know what you mean, They found out i was at collage in my 2nd year at 18 during my A-levels they said no one noticed cos you are so cleaver lol

[SIZE="7"]aaaaargh! chuckles. go to your room, bad boy![/SIZE]

:x:x:x:x:x

michelleleemoo;5286785

[SIZE="7"]aaaaargh! chuckles. go to your room, bad boy![/SIZE]:x:x:x:x:x

You finally coming up at the same time this time???? lol

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;5286779

Know what you mean, They found out i was at collage in my 2nd year at 18 … Know what you mean, They found out i was at collage in my 2nd year at 18 during my A-levels they said no one noticed cos you are so cleaver lol

same as me lol
    my tutor at college told me to get the test done when i was 18 at college and no one knew cos they thought i was so clever too :w00t:
    i didnt put on my UCAS form for uni that im dyslexic so i havent really got support and stuff for it in uni :roll: i'll have to let them know in September better late than never!

]You finally coming up at the same time this time???? lol[/QUOTE]

boom boom, here all week are you? :-D:-D;-)

Original Poster

:lol:

think michelleleemoo's relentless has made her a bit hyper :giggle:

ilovelilac;5286793

same as me lol my tutor at college told me to get the test done when i … same as me lol my tutor at college told me to get the test done when i was 18 at college and no one knew cos they thought i was so clever too :w00t:i didnt put on my UCAS form for uni that im dyslexic so i havent really got support and stuff for it in uni :roll: i'll have to let them know in September better late than never!

Ditto I did not bother after my A-Levels and HND, I think its so funny thou the report came in 10 pages long from the phycologist and said "Chris has Supirior intelligence" and i thought i cant even spell it lol

michelleleemoo;5286794

]You finally coming up at the same time this time???? lol

boom boom, here all week are you? :-D:-D;-)[/QUOTE]

always here, just waiting for you to come to bed lol

ilovelilac;5286797

:lol:think michelleleemoo's relentless has made her a bit hyper :giggle:

your not wrong, might have to sleep standing up at this rate :w00t:

boom boom, here all week are you? :-D:-D;-)[/QUOTE]

always here, just waiting for you to come to bed lol[/QUOTE]

good god yr in nottingham too :roll:

Original Poster

Smeagol my first dog was called lucky

Original Poster

Smeagol it never freaking ends!!!!!!

michelleleemoo;5286805

boom boom, here all week are you? :-D:-D;-)

always here, just waiting for you to come to bed lol[/QUOTE]

good god yr in nottingham too :roll:[/QUOTE]

Where in notts are you? lol

Where in notts are you? lol[/QUOTE]

I live at ...................................... hmmmm maybe its time I went to bed, alone!

night night guys and good luck to all the students for the next couple of weeks with exams and stuff.

michelleleemoo;5286825

Where in notts are you? lol

I live at ...................................... hmmmm maybe its time I went to bed, alone!

night night guys and good luck to all the students for the next couple of weeks with exams and stuff.[/QUOTE]

Only wondered, dont know it to well up here only been here 3 years lol

As she said good luck, i spose i better shoot to night all
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      4. Did you know?2951

See more discussions