I hate Wednesdays, does anyone else hate them, or is it just me? :(

Found 18th Feb 2009
For some reason I just don't like Wednesdays, they always feel so long and boring.....It is just me or does anyone else feel like this?

Or does anyone else have a day like this? hmmmm

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Just you, not i'm not sure wed is usually a good point atm free time, just need to get a decent code off the missus for 2 for 1 pizza and cinema. Just need to some money.

Original Poster

jellybaby22;4418304

Hmmmm I dont like them much...but I hate Sundays more.......dont know … Hmmmm I dont like them much...but I hate Sundays more.......dont know why...but sundays ae depressing....

Sundays aren't the best day either! But Wednesdays :cry:

Original Poster

Adam2050;4418310

Just you, not i'm not sure wed is usually a good point atm free time, … Just you, not i'm not sure wed is usually a good point atm free time, just need to get a decent code off the missus for 2 for 1 pizza and cinema. Just need to some money.

Maybe I need to join Orange and go to the cinemas on Wednesday.....hmmmmm baby sitter anyone

i never know what day of the week it is anyways except sunday

sundays suck

I've hated wednesdays since i was a kid and had a paper round that meant delivering on wednesdays only,hubby has asked me before why i hate wednesdays so much,well its not the begining nor the end of the week its the middle and i hate it!

I hate Wednesday as it is the begining of my working week really, as I have Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday as days off.

My saying is..." The world will end on a thursday" Cant stand em!

Your wednesday is nearly over *hugs*

Wednesdays are hump days for me :w00t:

i.e. over the weeks hump......not that I get humped on Weds :oops:

if only.......OMG it's been too long

am I rambling ? :?

must put down the red wine.......must put down the red wine :whistling:

Banned

i actually like wednesdays as it means the weekend is near. i to hate sundays, dont know why really.

wednesdays are good, orange wednesdays, and closer to the weekend then sunday.

Original Poster

lol choc, drink more wine your post made me laugh :w00t:

Original Poster

thanks Clarity, can't wait until it's done xx
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions