Groups

I hate you daddy! - Campaign for a more detestable HUKD!!! Spread the misery

Banned
    What a lovely child I have, wants his mummy, hates daddy!!

I know at 4 years old they dont know, but dont half make you feel like poo.

44 Comments

what did you do? something really shocking like turn the TV off? lol

Original Poster Banned

louloo;2965288

what did you do? something really shocking like turn the TV off? lol

I asked him to shut the door even said please

Oh my 6 year old is playing on the DS and keeps telling me how much better he is than me....nothing like trying to build a chaps confidence up :lol:

Don't worry your not special my 5 year old says that and yesterday he threatened to wee in our bed if we didn't buy him a DS lite, guess what he's not getting for Christmas then

chandlerscroft;2965292

Don't worry your not special my 5 year old says that and yesterday he … Don't worry your not special my 5 year old says that and yesterday he threatened to wee in our bed if we didn't buy him a DS lite, guess what he's not getting for Christmas then

An electric blanket?

Awww, that's y wel ove them soo much :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

chandlerscroft;2965292

Don't worry your not special my 5 year old says that and yesterday he … Don't worry your not special my 5 year old says that and yesterday he threatened to wee in our bed if we didn't buy him a DS lite, guess what he's not getting for Christmas then

A new bed :giggle:

Banned

Browni;2965294

An electric blanket?

Hehe. Good advice! :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;2965297

Awww, that's y wel ove them soo much :giggle:

I cant help but love mine.......still stuck my tongue out at him when he wasn't looking though

Banned

my son is always telling me hates me normally after telling him he's not allowed to play xbox

Foosball Chum;2965301

I cant help but love mine.......still stuck my tongue out at him when he … I cant help but love mine.......still stuck my tongue out at him when he wasn't looking though

Way to be the bigger man and raise above it! :giggle:

Im lucky mines only 9 months so cant tell me sh hates me yet! :whistling:

Foosball Chum;2965301

I cant help but love mine.......still stuck my tongue out at him when he … I cant help but love mine.......still stuck my tongue out at him when he wasn't looking though

lmao.......ur sooo brave:p

Original Poster Banned

Buttmonk3y;2965310

Way to be the bigger man and raise above it! :giggle:Im lucky mines only … Way to be the bigger man and raise above it! :giggle:Im lucky mines only 9 months so cant tell me sh hates me yet! :whistling:

Give it time :roll:

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;2965311

lmao.......ur sooo brave:p

..............and childish, I should not be left in charge of children :roll: warp their tiny little minds. :thumbsup:

"I hate you, der brain" is the sound resonating thru my house as 4 yr old isn't allowed to help himself to crackers :w00t:

6yr old daughter not much better, and 8 yr old son immersed in hiis DS and not aware of anything :?

What an intelligent young lad - good judge of character too...

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;2965325

you can do something with something and shove it somewhere if ya like :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

kyalion;2965321

"I hate you, der brain" is the sound resonating thru my house as 4 yr old … "I hate you, der brain" is the sound resonating thru my house as 4 yr old isn't allowed to help himself to crackers :w00t:6yr old daughter not much better, and 8 yr old son immersed in hiis DS and not aware of anything :?

Are you in my house.

My six year old is given me chapter and verse on how his feet is bigger than his spiderman slippers, and that we HAVE to go get some more TODAY. :x

Banned

robtallica;2965325

LMAO.

If is any consolation FC, we hate you too:p

Foosball Chum;2965331

Are you in my house. :oMy six year old is given me chapter and verse on … Are you in my house. :oMy six year old is given me chapter and verse on how his feet is bigger than his spiderman slippers, and that we HAVE to go get some more TODAY. :x

Yeh, I'm upstairs. BOO !:p

Prissymiss;2965341

LMAO.If is any consolation FC, we hate you too:p

thats a bit srong!

I was thinking more like 'detest':-D:-D

Banned

robtallica;2965357

thats a bit srong!I was thinking more like 'detest':-D:-D

:giggle:

Original Poster Banned

Prissymiss;2965341

LMAO.If is any consolation FC, we hate you too:p

Yeah I know hun ;-) I especially love you.....you know that right :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

kyalion;2965354

Yeh, I'm upstairs. BOO !:p

[SIZE="6"]Ahhhhhhh!!!!![/SIZE], you scared me

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;2965357

thats a bit srong!I was thinking more like 'detest':-D:-D

What is this, the 'anti love' thread

Foosball Chum;2965367

What is this, the 'anti love' thread

you know...light and shade and all that stuff:thumbsup:

Kinda like the 1st rule of capitalism - there's always a loser:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;2965383

you know...light and shade and all that stuff:thumbsup:Kinda like the 1st … you know...light and shade and all that stuff:thumbsup:Kinda like the 1st rule of capitalism - there's always a loser:whistling:

Changed the thread title, we are the anti-christ

Banned

Foosball Chum;2965389

Changed the thread title, we are the anti-christ

I always wanted to call a child Damien Lucifer.:-D

Prissymiss;2965397

I always wanted to call a child Damien Lucifer.:-D

who told you my middle names?:x

Cheers for all this people. Im now dreading Daisy getting older, thanks for ruining fatherhood for me! :giggle:

This thread makes me really glad!

Glad? Yes. I'm glad their your kids Foosball Chum Bet you still love them though. Unrequited love hey!

:giggle:

Childish behaviour :roll:

Original Poster Banned

Buttmonk3y;2965415

Cheers for all this people. Im now dreading Daisy getting older, thanks … Cheers for all this people. Im now dreading Daisy getting older, thanks for ruining fatherhood for me! :giggle:

All part of the service ;-)

Original Poster Banned

Predikuesi;2965456

This thread makes me really glad! :)Glad? Yes. I'm glad their your kids … This thread makes me really glad! :)Glad? Yes. I'm glad their your kids Foosball Chum Bet you still love them though. Unrequited love hey!

I'm glad they are my kids, and yes, it goes without saying :roll:

6 yr old and wants to be off school :roll:

Banned

Foosball Chum;2965327

you can do something with something and shove it somewhere if ya like … you can do something with something and shove it somewhere if ya like :giggle:

Is that what the wife told you this morning

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2966191

Is that what the wife told you this morning

I wish, didn't speak to her this morning, she woke me up as she left for work :-D

Banned

Foosball Chum;2966252

I wish, didn't speak to her this morning, she woke me up as she left for … I wish, didn't speak to her this morning, she woke me up as she left for work :-D

Oh dear, happy days :roll:

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2966264

Oh dear, happy days :roll:

Lovin it, my kids hate me, wife hates me, friends hate me, I'm spreading the misery :-D

Your son is obviously very acute to your chauvinistic approach to woman, he clearly has disdain for your the way you sexualise everything any female says to you in an abhorrently degrading manner.
    Be less of a creep and your son will respect you.

Banned

Foosball Chum;2966298

Lovin it, my kids hate me, wife hates me, friends hate me, I'm spreading … Lovin it, my kids hate me, wife hates me, friends hate me, I'm spreading the misery :-D

I love ya ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285990
      2. Your dream gaming set up?2659
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846322
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1841

See more discussions