I have £100 to spend for my birthday, what should I get/spend it on??

Found 7th Oct 2012
I know a hundred squid is not that much in many peoples eyes, but that is the limit I've set myself.

Anyways if you were in my place what would you buy? Need some ideas please :=)
Community Updates
Misc
22 Comments
how old are you?
Kindle
Banned
what do you mean the limit you have set yourself? You aren't actually planning on going out and buying yourself something with your own money because it's your birthday, are you?
depends on what you like/need. someone might spend it on a prostitute and others may spend it on a smartphone.
Banned
Hooker
Original Poster
D_G

what do you mean the limit you have set yourself? You aren't actually … what do you mean the limit you have set yourself? You aren't actually planning on going out and buying yourself something with your own money because it's your birthday, are you?

Any excuse to treat myself
Banned
DEALofaLifetime

Any excuse to treat myself

But you don't even know what you want, just save it until you do.
A kindle is a pretty good shout actually
Socks and underwear you can't go wrong!
Buy some crap from Fleabay, wait for the empty box and then post a woe thread on here...then wait for the usual Fleabags to stick up for Fleabay.
Original Poster
D_G

But you don't even know what you want, just save it until you do.

You are a wiseman
sherg

Hooker

Here here! As above. Depending where you go, could have as many as four. Great days!
gmdlogan

Here here! As above. Depending where you go, could have as many as four. … Here here! As above. Depending where you go, could have as many as four. Great days!

I reckon there's a big difference between a hooker and a baghead.
transit

I reckon there's a big difference between a hooker and a baghead.

Ye mate. Price! But as long as i get a happy ending, who gives a flying ****!
Edited by: "gmdlogan" 7th Oct 2012
Banned
gmdlogan

Ye mate. Price! But as long as i get a happy ending, who guves a flying … Ye mate. Price! But as long as i get a happy ending, who guves a flying ****!

Would rather spend £100 on a decentish hooker rather than £25 for 4 skanks
gmdlogan

Ye mate. Price! But as long as i get a happy ending, who guves a flying … Ye mate. Price! But as long as i get a happy ending, who guves a flying ****!

The dose clinic awaits you...........
gmdlogan

I'd rather go four nights on the trot to be honest. Double bagged deep … I'd rather go four nights on the trot to be honest. Double bagged deep throat. I'd rather pay £100 and have 4 skanks at same time!

Lol.
transit

The dose clinic awaits you...........

I'd rather pay £100 and have 4 skanks all at once!
Pay my road tax for me ?
sancho1983

Kindle

sherg

Hooker

You could get both.
sancho1983

Kindle

sherg

Hooker

You may get your Kindle sticky though!
buy something you want or put it towards something you want?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions