Expired

I have 2 £100 off codes for TUI and First Choice Package Holidays Booked In-store or online before 25th Dec 2017

Found 13th Dec 2017
I did intended to use one of these but my plans have changed now so if anyone would like a code let me know and I'll sent you it.

This is the small print:Valid on holidays TUI and First Choice package holidays booked in our stores or on our website only.
Valid on holidays departing from UK only between 1st April 2018 - 30th April 2019 for bookings made between 18th October 2017 - 25th December 2017.
Minimum spend of £1000 per booking before any added extras such as insurance room upgrades & selecting seats.
£100 off per booking and minimum of 2 adults per booking.
Offer does not apply to group bookings of more than 9 people, hotel only, flight only, 3rd party holidays, Crystal bookings and "Electric Sunsets - The 80's Cruise Weekender on Discovery" departing on 1st September 2018.
New bookings only.
Code only redeemable once.
Enter your code in uppercase when on the holiday payment page of our website or let your travel advisor know if booking in-store.
Booking terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. Offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice. Code cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: atol.org.uk/ATO…ate. TUI is a trading name of TUI UK Limited, a member of TUI Group. Registered Office: Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton LU2 9TN. Registered in England No. 2830117. ATOL No. 2524. ABTA No. V5126.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Yeh, can I have please
davidscott07076743 m ago

Yeh, can I have please

Yes of course. Check your messages
Still one left.
Hi,

Would it be possible for me to have a code please.

Thank you.

x
STACEY1414 m ago

Hi, Would it be possible for me to have a code please. Thank you. x

Absolutely, I'll message you with the code.
All gone now!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants