I have £30 tracked in quidco, when can I withdraw it?

My total cashback is still at zero, the £30 just tracked today, thanks.

12 Comments

when it is received they will then put it in your bank account

They used to tell you the expected pay month but they dont seem to have carried that forward into the new layout so its anybodys guess when you will actually receive the money.

:-(

Banned

normally it take about three months from transaction to payment. tell us who the transaction was with and we might be able to share our experience of payment with you.

Banned

Go to Help

There should be details there

you need to wait until that money is under the paid column, check whether you have entered your bank details and if this has been done, then the month after it has been paid, it will be transferred to your bank account. Even though it has just tracked it may take a couple of weeks for it to be paid and then a few more weeks again before being paid to your bank account.

Original Poster

Quidco pay any cashback you are due to be paid in to BACS accounts by the 3rd of the following month, for Paypal this will be paid by the 14th of the following month.

ah

i have £130 tracking at the mo, hope it doesn't take too long!!!

I've had about £50 tracked and £100 validated now into 3 months and nothing received. :-(

Original Poster

have you got your bank account or your paypal, cos there is a £50 max for paypal.

Ok so on Quidco there are five credentials for the Status column
declined - tracked - tracked* - validated - received

but what is the difference between tracked* & tracked?

Do you get charged fees for Paypal

beamo;7594591

Ok so on Quidco there are five credentials for the Status column declined … Ok so on Quidco there are five credentials for the Status column declined - tracked - tracked* - validated - receivedbut what is the difference between tracked* & tracked?

Tracked* means it wont actually go to validated but will go straight to received
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66
    2. What an absolute disgrace2157
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 182720
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6511243

See more discussions