Groups

I have 400 xbox live points what do you reccommend i should buy?

Have 400 points to spend, what games do you recommend i should get?

Cheers

9 Comments

Marble Blast Ultra and Doom amoungst others.
    It's ashame you don't have 800 points, i would have highly recommended Ikaruga. Best game on the Marketplace in my opinion.

Red Dead Promotion?

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;8958015

Red Dead Promotion?

yeah just deciding what to spend the points on:thumbsup:

I was thinking the same, and maybe getting SWOS

You could have gave them to me and i would have gave you a code to the original call of duty

when did anyone get their Red Dead Redemption message & points code?
    I did the download at midnight, but have not yet got free points message

J9STL;8960458

when did anyone get their Red Dead Redemption message & points code?I did … when did anyone get their Red Dead Redemption message & points code?I did the download at midnight, but have not yet got free points message

If you downloaded at midnight you didn´t get it as it went by GMT. It counted from 1am on.
    I know cuz I downloaded with my account at 12 and with my hubbys at 1am when I found out that they werent talkin about the (summer) time we´re on at the moment.

TanyaSpace;8960739

If you downloaded at midnight you didn´t get it as it went by GMT. It … If you downloaded at midnight you didn´t get it as it went by GMT. It counted from 1am on.I know cuz I downloaded with my account at 12 and with my hubbys at 1am when I found out that they werent talkin about the (summer) time we´re on at the moment.

damn yanks :x

Perfect Dark on XBL is great if you played it on the N64
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661377
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764161
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?24109
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831025

See more discussions